Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im a driver in Canton OH 8months Ive had request from Canal Fulton and Hartville depending on my positions. Be online even when home and make sure its loud enough to hear it. Keep the vehicle clean. Be online while out running errands as its not busy enough yet in Canon to just sit in one location. Hopefully you capitalized on HOF weekend

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am from Cleveland area, also have a camp ground by hartville.

I am new to this as well, your not that fat from me

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been driving Massillon and Canton on the weekends for 6 months. Make sure to use the passenger apps to stay away from the clusters of other drivers. Stay south of the airport or you will have to deal with the construction in Akron! Portage Lakes is a great spot. So is The Village Mall.

·
Premium Member
16,716 Posts
I've been driving Massillon and Canton on the weekends for 6 months. Make sure to use the passenger apps to stay away from the clusters of other drivers. Stay south of the airport or you will have to deal with the construction in Akron! Portage Lakes is a great spot. So is The Village Mall.
It is almost 3 years since Drivin45 was seen and asked the question in the OP, so I'm guessing his subterfuge has been discovered and the Greeks have invaded the city of Troy and well....history tells us the rest. This just goes to show what happens when you allow a new Über driver to drive pool picking up a whole bunch of Greeks bearing gifts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I know this is an older post but I just transferred from NC to Canton, Oh.
Today was my second day out in daylight. Hung out around Canton Centre Mall. Got six rides back to back and all were in Massillon. Unfortunately it was 6 miles to pickup for a 2-4 mile run. Are you the only Uber in Massillon or something. Each time I checked the area only showed 1 other uber there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts