Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,946 Posts
у меня хорошие сиськи и влажное влагалище
I agree 100%.

It's not on my new version of the app. They probably know what I would write.

I'd like to see the state do something like what the City of New York is pondering without the high annual fees they want to impose. I'm good with government limiting the number of drivers and creating a livable paybase. They're discussing a slew of weirdo crap those non-drivers are suggesting but if they would just do these 2 items it would really have a positive impact on everyone.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Worst thing is they can probably tell whether or not you filled out the form and sent it....if you dont, they mess with your pings, short rides, 1 ping an hour, etc

·
Registered
682 Posts
This only helps Uber . I will not participate in this crap .
If this had any benefit to the drivers Uber would just sit back and pretend like they don’t know .
Have you seen their new ads? They literally say they listen to their driver partners and gave us what we all neeeded and wanted which was a new app . Completely ignoring all the comments left on the sponsored ad where 95% of the people are drivers flipping Uber off telling them they do not want a new app they (us) want better pay . They ignore those and only reply to the ones that kiss ass and say “I love uberzzz”.

Sickening . I hope Uber gets torn apart and can no longer be a thing . So be it if we all need to find “real” jobs . You’re all making peanuts driving .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Worst thing is they can probably tell whether or not you filled out the form and sent it....if you dont, they mess with your pings, short rides, 1 ping an hour, etc
I suppose you can actually rewrite the content of that form to say what you want it to say, working against the default design of the form. Tell your legislators to support the Dynamex ruling, for example.

A California state legislator Melendez introduced HR 125 a few days ago to overturn the Dynamex ruling in law. So stay vigilant against it if you don't agree. I can't post a link because I'm too new here, but you can search for "hr 125 melendez" to read the pro-Uber bill text yourself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts