Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber stop charging passengers on average $2-4 more above the booking fee on the fare for short to medium trips for no good reason and on average $8-10 more for long trips. Your up front pricing is supposed to be estimated based on $1.24 mile and $0.20 a min. There is no way to justify these gross over estimated fares. As a passenger I'm not having it anymore and you will pay the price. Always Waze and Google maps estimate the miles and mins way less than your BS data and the trip ends up being accurate to the google estimated time and miles.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For everyone else here this is as a pax not as a driver I'm fed up of having to set a min fare destination then change to final destination to avoid these grossly overpriced up front pricing fees.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Uber stop charging passengers on average $2-4 more above the booking fee on the fare for short to medium trips for no good reason and on average $8-10 more for long trips. Your up front pricing is supposed to be estimated based on $1.24 mile and $0.20 a min. There is no way to justify these gross over estimated fares. As a passenger I'm not having it anymore and you will pay the price. Always Waze and Google maps estimate the miles and mins way less than your BS data and the trip ends up being accurate to the google estimated time and miles.
Thanks for the input from a rider's perspective!

As a driver I hate how they have effectively lowered my commission and cheated me out of my hard earned money by charging this hidden 20% surcharge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts