Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
Are they using Mommy's and Daddy's Uber account? It's fine. That's what these little maggots do these days.

This is another reason we are having to deal with the Entitled, Narcissistic, Millennials of today. :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
I actually never thought of that. Reminds me of an interesting request I had a couple months ago. I pull up to a house in the middle of the night and literally watched a kid climb down the side of his house, brush himself off, then casually walk to the car like everything is normal. He didn't even think I saw him. I said to him, "I don't normally see people climb down the side of their houses." But whatever, not my business.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
:rolleyes: Oh my people taking kids. Hope that is in immature over the age of 18.

If I saw anyone climbing out a window first thing I would think is a thief. Never know even they may love Uber. Faster then a cab!!

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
:rolleyes: Oh my people taking kids. Hope that is in immature over the age of 18.

If I saw anyone climbing out a window first thing I would think is a thief. Never know even they may love Uber. Faster then a cab!!
usually a thief would be carrying valuables. his demeanor wasn't that of a thief. but who knows, maybe he stole a ***** and shoved it up his ass.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I've been getting trips from young kids obviously using Uber to hook up. The trips are always from one home to another. This happens during the day when mommy and daddy are gone.
lol Transporting minors. Just another way you can get left holding the bag in a Screwber lawsuit. Is there anything that would get you guys to take a LONG look at this UBer scam?

·
Registered
460 Posts
lol Transporting minors. Just another way you can get left holding the bag in a Screwber lawsuit. Is there anything that would get you guys to take a LONG look at this UBer scam?
It has always been about the money. No one really wants anything to change because we're all complacent. Maybe one day we can all work together to make a change. Until then, all we can do is complain.

·
Registered
602 Posts
It has always been about the money. No one really wants anything to change because we're all complacent. Maybe one day we can all work together to make a change. Until then, all we can do is complain.
IC well I hope none of you get involved in one of the many ways you can get screwed before Uber reached utopia status.

·
Registered
770 Posts
There is a sucker born everyday and cognitive dissonance keeps those suckers Ubering until they finally wake up.
I am impressed with your use of cognitive dissonance. I bet few on this forum beyond ye and me know that term. Of course, is that a good thing or a bad thing? ;)

Reactions: nunyabusiness
1 - 20 of 27 Posts