Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For almost 2 weeks now I get an automated email ,usually early evening, stating that Uber has reset my password due to new security features and for my own protection... provides a link to create a new password.

Started every few days, then this last week every single day, and today 2 times in 1 day! This morning and again in the afternoon.

Anyone else experiencing this? ofcourse no explanation with the emails . To my knowledge my account has never been "compromised ". Sent a message to support, but not expecting any answer or resolve. Getting ridiculous.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
For almost 2 weeks now I get an automated email ,usually early evening, stating that Uber has reset my password due to new security features and for my own protection... provides a link to create a new password.

Started every few days, then this last week every single day, and today 2 times in 1 day! This morning and again in the afternoon.

Anyone else experiencing this? ofcourse no explanation with the emails . To my knowledge my account has never been "compromised ". Sent a message to support, but not expecting any answer or resolve. Getting ridiculous.
No

·
Registered
15,929 Posts

Never in 2 years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts