Uber Drivers Forum banner

Will you write into the BBB Regarding Uber?

• Yes

• No

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
338 Posts
After reading some of them, the riders are really insane. One person wants a complete refund because the driver was sleepy. Lots of complaints because they want to even pay less for a ride.
I would be weary of any BBB accredited business. If they are accredited, it means money has changed hands between the business and the BBB.

·
Banned
11,813 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
693 Posts
Valid point. however, It is interesting that Uber seemingly has such a negative presence everywhere it goes.
Yes?
If you go to a Restaurant and if the Server or the Cook or the Manager are not Happy they can't give you a good service,you can feel the Vibe.Applies with all Business including Uber,Memo to TK.

·
Registered
15,929 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Uber Technologies has received 1 out of 5 stars based on 25 Customer Reviews and a BBB Rating of F.
One starred by the BBB. I guess they should be deactivated. It's hard to find them rated at any place near what they expect of drivers.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
BBB offices are independently owned and operated... some are pure scams.. none are doing a public service.

http://business.time.com/2013/03/19/why-the-better-business-bureau-should-give-itself-a-bad-grade/
Did they try to rate Uberpeople.net?

Lol, I think they are along the lines of Yelp. When I started my company, I listed on yelp, thinking it was the basic thing to do. I get a bunch of phoen calls, non-stop. They were demanding some cash to advertise. All of a sudden, my good reviews disappear. But, I heard if you get a bad review that will show up until you start to pay to advertise, then they start to hide it.

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Did they try to rate Uberpeople.net?

Lol, I think they are along the lines of Yelp. When I started my company, I listed on yelp, thinking it was the basic thing to do. I get a bunch of phoen calls, non-stop. They were demanding some cash to advertise. All of a sudden, my good reviews disappear. But, I heard if you get a bad review that will show up until you start to pay to advertise, then they start to hide it.
My parents business had the same thing happen with crooked Yelp. Don't trust them.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I don't trust the BBB when it comes to household name companies that are simultaneously praised and reviled are involved. It's not even a case of the BBB being shady in any way. Completely dominated by folks with an axe to grind.

AT&T and Comcast come to mind.

The results are as trustworthy as online political polls.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts