Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
17,830 Posts
This is what my female pax fear, the endless string of sexual assaults.

Many female pax get in my cab and snap a pic of my hack license which includes my photograph. It's not a pretty picture, but they are covering their ass in case something happens.
Everyone should want to be fully licensed.

· Registered
17,830 Posts
Once you call a cab through the ICabbi system, the job is recorded on a database INCLUDING THE VIDEO OF THE TWO WAY WINDOW CAM FOR 72 HOURS.
The rest of the data is forever, but pax have 3 days to get the video retrieved and saved and reviewed.
#BetterThanUber

· Registered
17,830 Posts
Taxi's don't require CC. And I doubt that he'll be swiping your card after he rapes you. Yes, after being assaulted, young 16 year olds will be looking for that license plate and/or vehicle ID #. Sheesh.

EVERY Uber/Lyft ride - properly executed - will have GPS tracking (evidence) and identification information for both the requestor and the driver. How can this possibly be more unsafe than what is being offered in the legacy system?
Taxis don't pick up 16 year olds.

· Registered
17,830 Posts
ok that one about Ramezanpour isn't funny at all , the first story about the guy undressing and then stopping because he was married, after seeing her passed out with no panties kind of had a happy ending. I'm not sure that is exactly a crime if she was passed out, it was kind of a good samaritan thing up until him undressing. what's he supposed to do, leave here there unconscious?

yeah that moment of awkward silence followed by the panic attack and realization you are probably a rapist, and then the 1 star and comment that they felt unsafe
Um yeah sure troll!

· Registered
17,830 Posts
Because mears is the only cab company in exsistance.

Unfortunately, the taxi industry isn't like the sitcom. It has been rife with rape over the years. Far more than Uber.

This was hashed out with chicabby years ago. You should look that thread up, if they didn't delete it. Or just do some honest research.

Now, I could leave out the fact that taxis have been around far longer than Uber, and be just like you.

But then again, that fact should simply go with out saying.
Site your sources. Sure there's taxi rapists and murderers, but rideshare takes the cake:
http://www.whosdrivingyou.org/rideshare-incidents

· Registered
17,830 Posts
Well, at least you admit you haven't actually reasearched the subject in any meaningful way.

Or, you can simply do an honest google search and find the answers yourself.

I know you're a taxi driver and it stings your pride a little that these things are true. But no one is accusing You of any criminal activity. You shouldn't take it personally.

Never said it was, you dumb &%[email protected]!*.
Of course I know that there are taxi rapes and murders.
Apparently you never learned the rules of engagement in debate (or how to build a thesis)...
You back your statements with researched facts.
Sad that a cabbie knows more about the lettered world of academia than you.

· Registered
17,830 Posts
Do you actually use Uber? Do you know how the app works? You put in a request, put in the destination, then you forget about it. You don't pull your phone out of your pocket immediately following an assault and determine who it was that attacked you. You make your way to a friendly place and eventually show your phone to a cop and say "THAT POS ATTACKED ME!"

So... Because Uber lies, you can definitively tell me he drove for them? LOL
Show us on the doll where your Uber driver touched you...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.