Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just listen to what she thinks drivers want in 2017

What killed me was the part about uber pool. Increase the rates and give us tipping. Thats all we ask. Uber really is clueless or just does not care. I say the latter.

·
Premium Member
8,723 Posts
I feel bad for her. It must have been pure hell the day she first saw that meme about Uber being a bad place to work for women. she couldn't believe it! She worked there and as CEO she had never encountered any issues with being a woman.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its simple business practice really. Take care of your employees, which in turn will cause the employees to take care of the customers which in turn makes everyone more money and everyone is happy. They just truly do no care and see us as a burden and a drain.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
If they were to take care of the drivers, even more drivers would sign up and there would be even less work than how it currently is. Can you imagine how bad it would ge? Drivers are making less than minimum wage now (net), it would be $10 per hour then (gross).

Now, most of the professional, educated, navigational gurus and fluent in English drivers have quit. Mostly bottom of the barrel is left, welfare scammers and lazy smelly drivers with accents thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

It's a lose/lose situation really. Increase rates, more drivers on road, decrease rates, less drivers. Ahhh, what to do, i still prefer to work 1 hour and make $40 than work 10 and make $120

·
Registered
425 Posts

Just listen to what she thinks drivers want in 2017

What killed me was the part about uber pool. Increase the rates and give us tipping. Thats all we ask. Uber really is clueless or just does not care. I say the latter.
Wow there was literally nothing that drivers want.

What a joke

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
If they were to take care of the drivers, even more drivers would sign up and there would be even less work than how it currently is. Can you imagine how bad it would ge? Drivers are making less than minimum wage now (net), it would be $10 per hour then (gross).

Now, most of the professional, educated, navigational gurus and fluent in English drivers have quit. Mostly bottom of the barrel is left, welfare scammers and lazy smelly drivers with accents thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

It's a lose/lose situation really. Increase rates, more drivers on road, decrease rates, less drivers. Ahhh, what to do, i still prefer to work 1 hour and make $40 than work 10 and make $120
Hey hey man , I don't have an accent!.

·
Registered
713 Posts
That's a rather arrogant thing to assume. Puts you in that category of smelly thick-accented drivers if you're still driving for uber.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
So, in which of these categories would you consider yourself?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

I don't fit in your categories but, am no longer professional...I used to be educated not sure if that stays with a person or dissipated in time. I am fluent in English or I hope I am because that's the only language I speak.

That said, I agree and sadly have thought of a solution but can't think of one that would work. So ultimately I hope at least they'll increase rates so that you make enough on each trip that driving back on your own dime is at least worth it. Won't hold my breath.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts