Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found it amusing to look on the driver app and see a message from Uber saying they are increasing the booking fees by .35. Claiming this increase is to help safety, regulatory, and operational costs. What a bunch of B.S. That's just an insult to drivers intelligence. All that increase really is, is to help put more money in there pockets. I just think it's funny how they obviously give themselves a raise and don't give a s%÷= about the drivers that's allowing them to make all there money. Then again they do this because they know they don't have to care about drivers because there's always another schmuck willing to drive for pennies in our place. We're easily replaceable, and they know it. Ok got that off my chest. Haha!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I wouldn't take it out so hard on uber. Until you start paying your insurance and liability for the passanger in your car, you pay for your own background check, you come up with your own software that lets you know somebody needs a ride (you can always advertise your services on craigslist), or you actually pay your referral fees out of your own earnings, I wouldn't blame uber.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts