Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's better?

If you are full time, It's worth it!? Thinking I could make some decent money. I just purchased a new car, and I was pretty stoked. Since I kind of have some bills that well need urgent care, or asap eventually.

A job I applied to called back randomly. So I was thinking If I did Uber on the side. Lyft would prob be better?

Full time Uber stressful??

Whatcha think?
I'd be making 1500 a month at the full time job. Not sure about insurance? Then do uber on the side?

·
Premium Member
64,402 Posts
What's better?

If you are full time, It's worth it!? Thinking I could make some decent money. I just purchased a new car, and I was pretty stoked. Since I kind of have some bills that well need urgent care, or asap eventually.

A job I applied to called back randomly. So I was thinking If I did Uber on the side. Lyft would prob be better?

Full time Uber stressful??

Whatcha think?
I'd be making 1500 a month at the full time job. Not sure about insurance? Then do uber on the side?
Full time driver and IT IS NOT WORTH IT.
CAN NOT REPLACE WHAT UBER TEARS UP !
NO MONEY !!!

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Uber and Lyft work best as a part-time job. If you really want to drive full time, get your local taxi/livery license and sign up with a taxi or limo company. Maintaining a car for full time for-hire duty is quite a bit of work in addition to full-time driving (full-time in the transportation biz is well north of 40 hrs/wk).
If you already have a reliable, fuel efficient car that qualifies for Uber & Lyft that you're not making payments on, go ahead and drive with Uber & Lyft to cover temporary bills. If you don't.. it might be best to look into other options.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts