Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Boy...I have tweeted worse than this. I better calm down.
Saw a pretty good one in San Fran's Forbes too...I deleted a few tweets as soon as I saw that. As independent contractors there are lines as to what sort of things we can be fired for so I think it was more of an overzealous GM

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well things will get overblown in the media if you come across as a callous outfit. Media has seen Uber in action for years. Most reporters and opinion makers were early Uber adopters and big boosters. But now the media will cover any negative Uber story to the hilt.
This bodes well for extensive coverage of Drivers Oct 22nd Protests.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
they know its coming. Drove some of them to the Marriot today for their meet up thingy. They are all cool. We are all in it together.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
If John Hamby, Uber's grim reaper in this case, was offended or had his feelings hurt by what the guy said, doesn't Twitter have an "ignore" button? Then he wouldn't have to read any more mean tweets from the bad man.

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
If John Hamby, Uber's grim reaper in this case, was offended or had his feelings hurt by what the guy said, doesn't Twitter have an "ignore" button?
Christopher didn't criticize Uber...he just tweeted a Link to Pando Daily article in August!

Screenshot_2014-10-16-19-47-40.png

1 - 20 of 55 Posts