Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey NY and NJ Uber drivers, et. al., I'm doing a story about the election and hoping to speak with some of you. please contact me if you're interested in talking about who you're supporting and why. Allbest!!!! thanks.

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
hey NY and NJ Uber drivers, et. al., I'm doing a story about the election and hoping to speak with some of you. please contact me if you're interested in talking about who you're supporting and why. Allbest!!!! thanks.
My vote is for TRAVIS :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yea, there's no way the tlc can deactivate you for talking politics. Plus, we can talk on background first. People want to hear your pov.

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Yea, there's no way the tlc can deactivate you for talking politics. Plus, we can talk on background first. People want to hear your pov.
Lol you have no idea what tlc can do.
They have super powers

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey Miss Babin can you give us a hint which radio station this would be on ?
if not come on the show and talk I would def listen to it out of curiosity :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Bernie was my first choice and now I am wrestling with my heart to be able to vote for Clinton.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts