Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
4,970 Posts
I only do delivery in my area which I know rather well… UE is not my primary app, DD is.

I think that trip radar was designed in mind to keep drivers having the Uber app always in focus with other apps running in background.
I think it was created to put lipstick on a pig and provide you with less information. You do get address info but no map. Do I know EVERY zip code in Wilmington DE ? No. There could also be two restaurants in the same area. one is normal, one is in a mall. No thanks...
I’m neutral on Radar. It doesn’t bother me,but I have yet to see anything worthwhile.
In my market Trip Radar is basically a collection of mall/Apple Store/Walmart bottom rung 10 cent per mile trash requests. When I'm focused on DD or GH and "A new request just came in" notification pops up I just swipe it away and ignore it. 99% of them are straight garbage.

I also notice an influx of TR requests when it's slow. If it's busy it's just the normal 95% slave rate Uber offers.

· Premium Member
4,970 Posts
I barely use Uber
Same.
I keep Eats on when GH is dead and DD is being Floor Trash.
I can usually find a short gem or a bare minimum $1.50 - $2.00 per mile order to fill in the gaps here and there.

On a weekend night after 8 PM DD usually starts to get a bit cheap and slimy but UE will actually pump out a series of profitable trips.

I dunno, shit is so random.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts