Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get a ping to go to a party store and notice package. Very odd. Decided out of curiosity to accept since it was close by. Showed up and they had a order of what must have been 20 helium balloons all ready to go. Showed them the name and they said someone already came by for the order and what they had ready was someone else's order. Canceled trip.

Funny thing is another uber eats driver I know well came right after I canceled because he got the order next. He was also curious and I told him what the store told me and that I canceled. Sure enough I bumped into him later in the night and he also said that he had to cancel.

Why did we get this package delivers and what app did the customer use to order balloons?
My cooler wouldn't have fit that many balloons also if the customer didn't show up what would I possibly do with 20+ balloons since no matter how much marinating you do they still are way too chewy.

·
Banned
8,809 Posts
Every store in the country now has delivery available on their website.

·
Premium Member
59,622 Posts
I get a ping to go to a party store and notice package. Very odd. Decided out of curiosity to accept since it was close by. Showed up and they had a order of what must have been 20 helium balloons all ready to go. Showed them the name and they said someone already came by for the order and what they had ready was someone else's order. Canceled trip.

Funny thing is another uber eats driver I know well came right after I canceled because he got the order next. He was also curious and I told him what the store told me and that I canceled. Sure enough I bumped into him later in the night and he also said that he had to cancel.

Why did we get this package delivers and what app did the customer use to order balloons?
My cooler wouldn't have fit that many balloons also if the customer didn't show up what would I possibly do with 20+ balloons since no matter how much marinating you do they still are way too chewy.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts

PostMates order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts