Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to figure out what they charge us in fees for ubereats. They showed the service fee but they say at the bottom of it they may charge a booking fee that is not reflected here .

So we are being charged a dollar fifty booking fee for each delivery that won't show till we get our 1099s?

I'm trying to track the yearly gross income but I can't do it without knowing the fees. I know we can deduct these fees off our taxes but I have to track the gross income total and that's included in the gross income from what I understand.

·
Premium Member
7,334 Posts
I'm trying to figure out what they charge us in fees for ubereats. They showed the service fee but they say at the bottom of it they may charge a booking fee that is not reflected here .

So we are being charged a dollar fifty booking fee for each delivery that won't show till we get our 1099s?

I'm trying to track the yearly gross income but I can't do it without knowing the fees. I know we can deduct these fees off our taxes but I have to track the gross income total and that's included in the gross income from what I understand.
Sleazy fuber tries to mislead the driver with their phony "uber receives" amount on the invoice

If you have a separate eats account from your X account, or you do eats only, fuber takes a whopping 35% from you

If you have a joint X/eats account, fuber takes 25%

Missing from the "uber receives" number is the huge 30% COMMISSION they get from the restaurants.

If all that's not enough, on batch orders (2 orders from the restaurant), fuber steals the pickup fee for the 2nd order. So on batch orders, drivers take big pay cut on the 2nd delivery.

So the scumbags are making MUCH MORE MONEY from each delivery than they're showing on your app.

·
Registered
107 Posts
yeah if you can avoid it don’t stack orders make every request full boat to a driver,
uber is paying drivers less than 50% on second shot, if you can avoid it as that behavior is not in our self interest especially with rate reductions

1 - 4 of 4 Posts