Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive only for Uber Eats and for the most part it has gone smoothly, there have been a few hiccups but no big deals. But now I have had two days in particular that my acceptance ratings were extremely low and I have tried like crazy to get a straight answer and finally just gave up in complete frustration. On May 27th I had a trip request and when I got to the restaurant I was told the order had been canceled by the employee because their toaster over was out, I recommended another restaurant to take the order and I was told they already called the customer and canceled, nothing I could do. I only took one more request for the day and it went fine but my rating for that day was 67% for that day. I tried so many times to get someone to tell me why it was 67% and I couldn't get a straight answer which is extremely discouraging. Then on July 5th I only took two delivery requests (I never turned any requests down on either day) but my rating for that day was 50% and I thought both of them went fine, I even got a tip for one of them and once again tried like crazy to get a straight answer and was unable to ever get an explanation for the low ratings. I do not agree with the ratings I was given for those two days but there is nothing I can do and I have been told there is no way for Uber to fix them. I think this is unfair especially since I think both of those low acceptance ratings are Uber Eats errors and near impossible to get any help with getting them corrected or even getting a straight answer as to why they were so low. Has anyone else had any issues like this and if so did you get any help or an explanation that is a straight answer?

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
your acceptance rate, whether you are on the eats side of the platform or on the rider side doesn't matter, at all, and can't be used against you for anything

The body of your thread seems to hint more at your ratings, that's different - which is what the customers rate after you complete an order

Are you talking about that? Your post delivery thumb up/down rating?

·
Registered
119 Posts
She's obviously talking about the "thumbs up, thumbs down" thing. That's the cold part of the game because the customer is rating the experience not necessarily the driver.

Hate to be a defeatist but the long and short of it is Uber just doesn't care about drivers, is what is.

My advice would be to just start racking up deliveries, the more you do the more insulation you have from those outlier thumbs down for things outside your control.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
your acceptance rate, whether you are on the eats side of the platform or on the rider side doesn't matter, at all, and can't be used against you for anything

The body of your thread seems to hint more at your ratings, that's different - which is what the customers rate after you complete an order

Are you talking about that? Your post delivery thumb up/down rating?
Hi, Thank you for your reply and I was just wanting to know how Uber Eats gives drivers their acceptance ratings because I have totally disagreed with 2 different days when I received very low ratings and only had a few deliveries that went fine. I tried like crazy to have someone in support to tell or show me the customers rating that they gave me but never did get a straight answer. I know I should just let it go but it is frustrating to see a low rating when I know for certain it is wrong and can't get any support from Uber Eats to explain it and or fix it. It frustrates me because I know my acceptance rating is wrong but can't do anything about it.

She's obviously talking about the "thumbs up, thumbs down" thing. That's the cold part of the game because the customer is rating the experience not necessarily the driver.

Hate to be a defeatist but the long and short of it is Uber just doesn't care about drivers, is what is.

My advice would be to just start racking up deliveries, the more you do the more insulation you have from those outlier thumbs down for things outside your control.
Hi, Thank you for replying and I hate to say it but I now agree with you, they don't care about their Uber Eats drivers. I was given very low acceptance ratings on two different days that I know the ratings were wrong but could never get a straight answer and have since learned they won't change it no matter what. It is just frustrating for me to see a low acceptance rating when I know it is BS and can't get any help with them fixing it or to even give me a reason why.

Has anyone else noticed that the promotions/boost per trip has decreased drastically? I have never seen them so low.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
First off, you no longer have an acceptance rating. They had that a while back but it's no longer on the app, that I know of. The only rating you see is the satisfaction rating by the restaurants and customers.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Full disclosure, acceptance and cancellation rates are still on the site.
From left to right it is satisfaction rating (thumbs up/down from restaurants and customers), acceptance rate, and cancellation rate.

Communication Device Font Screenshot Gadget Mobile device

·
Registered
760 Posts
I wouldn't say that the acceptance rating means nothing.
I've been in this forum too long, and have seen many posts by Uber-paid shills stating that when you get deactivated (which is inevitable if you do enough deliveries) they take into account your acceptance rating when deciding whether or not to bring you back online.
I 100% believe these scumbags are doing this.
There is no way to prove otherwise. So just count on it.

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
From left to right it is satisfaction rating (thumbs up/down from restaurants and customers), acceptance rate, and cancellation rate.

View attachment 340304
I drive only for Uber Eats and for the most part it has gone smoothly, there have been a few hiccups but no big deals. But now I have had two days in particular that my acceptance ratings were extremely low and I have tried like crazy to get a straight answer and finally just gave up in complete frustration. On May 27th I had a trip request and when I got to the restaurant I was told the order had been canceled by the employee because their toaster over was out, I recommended another restaurant to take the order and I was told they already called the customer and canceled, nothing I could do. I only took one more request for the day and it went fine but my rating for that day was 67% for that day. I tried so many times to get someone to tell me why it was 67% and I couldn't get a straight answer which is extremely discouraging. Then on July 5th I only took two delivery requests (I never turned any requests down on either day) but my rating for that day was 50% and I thought both of them went fine, I even got a tip for one of them and once again tried like crazy to get a straight answer and was unable to ever get an explanation for the low ratings. I do not agree with the ratings I was given for those two days but there is nothing I can do and I have been told there is no way for Uber to fix them. I think this is unfair especially since I think both of those low acceptance ratings are Uber Eats errors and near impossible to get any help with getting them corrected or even getting a straight answer as to why they were so low. Has anyone else had any issues like this and if so did you get any help or an explanation that is a straight answer?
You are caring too much about your acceptance rating. Its a pointless thing to worry about. If it's any conciliation to you my acceptance rate is 23% And I don't even think about it.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
My app doesn't have all that. Is it because I am just eats maybe?
Yeah same here I can see the acceptance and completion rate in my account online but nothing on my phone. What exactly is completion rate anyway? I've never NOT completed a delivery??

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Don't worry about it. You have no control over your ratings. And really, just what is there to rate anyway? Someone orders food. You go and get it. Then you drive it to the person who ordered it. Exit the vehicle. Walk to the residence. Ring the bell. Hand over the food. Leave.

What in the world is there to rate in that scenario?

·
Registered
2 Posts

I am having the same problem. Especially with my completion rate. I complete every order I accept, unless the restaurant is closed or someone else already picked it up, but my rate is always wrong on the website.
For those who don't know, you're acceptance and completion rate do still count and they are in your account on drivers.uber.com.
You click the link for Fleet and then click on Performance. This is your account for Uber Eats and Uber Drivers.
They took it off of the app, but they are still tracking it and it does count against you. I was told that by support.
I have called several times and got no where. They don't care about us drivers and they won't fix anything.

First off, you no longer have an acceptance rating. They had that a while back but it's no longer on the app, that I know of. The only rating you see is the satisfaction rating by the restaurants and customers.
Yes they do! They took it off of the app, but it is on your account at drivers. Uber.com
They do track it and they do count it against you. Mine is always wrong and support says there is nothing they can do.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Hi, Thank you for your reply and I was just wanting to know how Uber Eats gives drivers their acceptance ratings because I have totally disagreed with 2 different days when I received very low ratings and only had a few deliveries that went fine. I tried like crazy to have someone in support to tell or show me the customers rating that they gave me but never did get a straight answer. I know I should just let it go but it is frustrating to see a low rating when I know for certain it is wrong and can't get any support from Uber Eats to explain it and or fix it. It frustrates me because I know my acceptance rating is wrong but can't do anything about it.

Hi, Thank you for replying and I hate to say it but I now agree with you, they don't care about their Uber Eats drivers. I was given very low acceptance ratings on two different days that I know the ratings were wrong but could never get a straight answer and have since learned they won't change it no matter what. It is just frustrating for me to see a low acceptance rating when I know it is BS and can't get any help with them fixing it or to even give me a reason why.

Has anyone else noticed that the promotions/boost per trip has decreased drastically? I have never seen them so low.
My acceptance rate is never higher than 45% if it would be I wouldn't make the money I am making...

·
Registered
437 Posts
I don’t even know my acceptance rate on Uber. Frankly, I don’t even care to look. The Acceptance Rate is one of the things I hate on DD.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts