Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"i can assure you that a lot of drivers will be armed..." (6 minute mark) that's bad publicity for uber. pax should be made aware that drivers will have loaded guns in the car on strike weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
Randy has a gofundme account to raise money to buy a fricken camera. How does he have money to buy a gun? They're not exactly cheap.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Randy has a gofundme account to raise money to buy a fricken camera. How does he have money to buy a gun? They're not exactly cheap.
i don't think he has a gun either. the only shooting he'll be doing are photo shoots. stolen guns are pretty cheap though. this is illegal and pax are not going to feel safe.

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
Guns are cheap. For around $500-600 you can get a Glock.
I'm not really up to speed on gun prices because I'm satisfied with the size of my penis, but thanks for the info. :)

My girlfriend however, does carry a 1911 that cost her around $1500. If I were a girl I'd probably buy a gun too.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not really up to speed on gun prices because I'm satisfied with the size of my penis, but thanks for the info. :)

My girlfriend however, does carry a 1911 that cost her around $1500. If I were a girl I'd probably buy a gun too.
well apparently your girlfriend is not satisfied with the size of your penis, because she did get one. uber off! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
what about the pax, should they buy a gun or just get a lift elsewhere on that weekend? i mean should pax feel safe with an uber driver with a gun?
Everybody who feels that they need a gun should carry one. I support your right to carry even though I choose not to carry myself.

As to wether or not pax should take Uber, I recommend against it now and at anytime in the future. Strike or no strike, gun or no gun.

Reactions: groovyguru

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i didn't know it was cool to take your gun with you while driving for uber. good to know.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's not.. uber says so..

But uber is not in the car to protect you. so as far as I care.. eff um.
that's true. never thought about that. i guess i just always felt there would be something wrong with it so i never did. according to ubers spokesman (uber man) it's all good, a lot of drivers will be strapped.

·
Registered
718 Posts
What if I told you every time you go out you probably are in the vicinity of at least one person with a gun, and you have never magically died.

Especially in places like Arizona. There's concealed carry for a reason. I carry just about everywhere and my gun has never jumped out and killed anyone, and no one ever knows

1 - 20 of 22 Posts