Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to think we are team mates. That there is enough demand for us all to be as successful as we want to be if we put in the time and are smart about it.

I've only heard good things regarding the GNV Uber drivers. While some may be more friendly, have better cars, or know the roads better, it seems we are all trying very hard to being liked and we are succeeding.

With the upcoming Uber placards, it'll be easier to spot each other. Wave and honk, I'll try to wave and honk back and give you a "thumbs up."

Assuming we are not competitors, I'm going to post about strategies and best earning times in other threads.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
I like to think we are team mates. That there is enough demand for us all to be as successful as we want to be if we put in the time and are smart about it.

I've only heard good things regarding the GNV Uber drivers. While some may be more friendly, have better cars, or know the roads better, it seems we are all trying very hard to being liked and we are succeeding.

With the upcoming Uber placards, it'll be easier to spot each other. Wave and honk, I'll try to wave and honk back and give you a "thumbs up."

Assuming we are not competitors, I'm going to post about strategies and best earning times in other threads.
POST # 1/Jennifer beck: .......B O T H !
Looks like a
Regular LoveFest there in "The Swamp"!

☆ ☆P A R O D Y☆ ☆W A R N I N G☆ ☆

As #3 Notable, AND UPNF Welcome-Wa-
goneer, I am delighted to see the Begin-
nings of Camaraderie. Consider setting
up a ZELLO Network---a click to talk App
that is Unrivalled for Realtime Comms.

Courageous in Palm Beach County is
the National Expert and welcomes any
Questions "in Thread" or via PM.

Bison: All for Esprit d'Corps !

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm gonna say team mates. There is a high enough demand here for that. I'd like to know where to go for away games. I'm striking out. Only had about 3 rides since 830. Only reason I stay out is because I've probably be cruising the Internet at home. Might as well attempt to get paid to do it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would love to be able to talk to other drivers in GNV. I'm just guessing about my best strategy. Had the same problem tonight, Malibu Frank. Much lower demand than previous week-ends, although the students are saying it is mid-terms & talking a lot more about studying!

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
I don't know of any apps for that. Could probably just use Skype or some other instant messaging app.
POST # 13/Malibu Frank: "Ahoy!" and
Welcome to the UP.Net
Forums from Fomer Nike Missile Site,
Marco Island, down I-4 to I-75 to 951.

Good point on options, other than Zello.
Apparently the PBC/FTL/MIA Drivers are,
in addition to FOUR Zello channels, using
"What's App?", a Text Based service.

Be sure to visit The Bison's Roadside
Cocoanut Postcard stand in nearby
Burrito Springs on your way to visit!
It's the one with an Oscar-Meyer
Weinermobile parked next to it.

Mentoring Bison Abides.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts