Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a sign out on Rio Solado today that said "Uber Drivers Double your Income" sign today and didn't get the number. Anyone know what the number is or, even better, the details?

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
I saw a sign out on Rio Solado today that said "Uber Drivers Double your Income" sign today and didn't get the number. Anyone know what the number is or, even better, the details?
It's probably advertising. The worst part is that an IC really doesn't have an income. It's considered revenue, either profit or loss. Read the fine print no matter how good the offer sounds.

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
There's another one on Scottsdale Rd. somewhere around Thomas or McDowell, headed north bound. I glanced over about the time the light changed and didn't get the number. I'll see if I can get the number today.

I'm sure it's some kind of BS. People are beginning to realize how desperate Goober drivers really are and are now trying to capitalize on that desperation. Has scam written all over it. I'm sure some of the dummies will try it out, in desperation.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
There's another one on Scottsdale Rd. somewhere around Thomas or McDowell, headed north bound. I glanced over about the time the light changed and didn't get the number. I'll see if I can get the number today.

I'm sure it's some kind of BS. People are beginning to realize how desperate Goober drivers really are and are now trying to capitalize on that desperation. Has scam written all over it. I'm sure some of the dummies will try it out, in desperation.
Could be a pizza or Chinese place looking for a reliable delivery driver or something ....or if its a big sign a job/temp agency that supplies those places with drivers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts