Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please don't drive like idiots
No signal. No emergency signal what soever. So dam selfish people.
You guys should go back to driving school.
Don't take be too offended. It's not meant for all drivers.

·
Premium Member
3,278 Posts
2 things that changed since I started driving. And no, it was not a horse and buggy. And yes, We had motor vehicles back then. Is it because high school no longer offers driving courses?

1. Turn signals are no longer being used.
2. Drivers use their high beams at all times with total disregard for the oncoming driver.

·
Premium Member
3,125 Posts
The cops lead by exmple. I noticed it late 90s they stopped doing turn signals. Now I see like majority don't signal. Hell, they don't even have anything on especially at night while blocking a random street.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
2 things that changed since I started driving. And no, it was not a horse and buggy. And yes, We had motor vehicles back then. Is it because high school no longer offers driving courses?

1. Turn signals are no longer being used.
2. Drivers use their high beams at all times with total disregard for the oncoming driver.
I'm so glad you said that, I'm constantly seeing people who either don't care or don't realize you don't drive around with your high beams on. I flash them back now.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I totally avoid the area

if you don't pick up a student you end up with someone dragging you deep into the hood - no thanks - app off and into a nearby better area

·
Registered
109 Posts
Only ants drive USC, unless school is out, students are heading to Lax, and its surging. Fools drive there to collect shorties so they get their 18 rides for a few pennies, all the while they accept pool rides so their acceptance rate stays at 80 percent.
People who drive USC regularly do not read this forum!!!!

·
Premium Member
23,297 Posts
Only ants drive USC, unless school is out, students are heading to Lax, and its surging. Fools drive there to collect shorties so they get their 18 rides for a few pennies, all the while they accept pool rides so their acceptance rate stays at 80 percent.
People who drive USC regularly do not read this forum!!!!
AfroJoe would go!

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
USC students are sub human, entitled, pieces of you know what. I will not drive there, pick up there, if I drop off there I hold my nose, go home, and take a shower.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I fuggin hate getting caught in the USC spin cycle. definitely some of my most interesting rides and conversations though.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I'm taking some courses at USC but I have no allegiance with those spoiled brats. I only accept trips within the vicinity only when I need quick ones to fulfill my quota for the bonus. Stop accepting base trips at SC !!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts