Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have had gay guys in my car that like to call me honey and sweety no big deal. This driver was probably very insecure about his manhood what an idiot.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Honestly I don't think this story is true sound a little far fetched to me.
I wouldn't have believed a pool driver would hit 2 passengers in her car after their airport trip... until she did run them over

The guy who wouldnt get out of my car until police were coming.... he really didnt get out of my car

on and on... these stories arent slowing down as surge is minimized

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow, what a prude! I would have been flattered but not interested. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
a lot of guys don't know how to react to another guy hitting on him or complimenting him. I had a male rider tell me I was cute and if I wanted to make 1k that his front door will be open. Now that guy was pretty damn trusting to tell me he had 1k in his house. I told him I was flattered and have a good night.
He wouldn't be the first nor will he be the last to hit on me. Why? Atlanta has a massive gay population. That driver needs to learn how to handle situations like that cause what if he encountered the wrong gay dude who wasn't so scared. It could have went left quick.

·
Registered
954 Posts
a lot of guys don't know how to react to another guy hitting on him or complimenting him. I had a male rider tell me I was cute and if I wanted to make 1k that his front door will be open. Now that guy was pretty damn trusting to tell me he had 1k in his house. I told him I was flattered and have a good night.
He wouldn't be the first nor will he be the last to hit on me. Why? Atlanta has a massive gay population. That driver needs to learn how to handle situations like that cause what if he encountered the wrong gay dude who wasn't so scared. It could have went left quick.
The motto in my ride is, keep it in the closet. Now pulling out a gun is a little extreme, I would have beat his a$ with a baseball bat. What audacity!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts