Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I’m on iOS 14.3 on the 12 Pro Max and I am trying to downgrade my Uber driver app to version 3.136.3 so that I can move onto my next step in bypassing detection. I tried App Store ++ and it always times out in me when I press upgrade/downgrade and I tried downgrading manually but in order to do that I need the build number for version 3.136.3. Does anyone know what it is or can help me find it because I couldn’t find it online anywhere.

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
Hello, I’m on iOS 14.3 on the 12 Pro Max and I am trying to downgrade my Uber driver app to version 3.136.3 so that I can move onto my next step in bypassing detection. I tried App Store ++ and it always times out in me when I press upgrade/downgrade and I tried downgrading manually but in order to do that I need the build number for version 3.136.3. Does anyone know what it is or can help me find it because I couldn’t find it online anywhere.
You don’t REALLY expect an answer….do you FUNGUS?

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Do you want us to help you screw us over?

·
Premium Member
13,326 Posts

Hope this helps

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you get anywhere with this?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Both versions of the apps on either OS detect rooting and jailbreaking and won't function in regard to getting trips.

The apps are constantly updated, the code checks itself and reports back to Uber and only the most recent few versions of the app will receive trips.

Not only that, the apps require random facial checks daily to pass to get trips.

So basically they get to look at your dumb mug and laugh at your feeble attempts to defeat them. 😆

·
Registered
5 Posts
Both versions of the apps on either OS detect rooting and jailbreaking and won't function in regard to getting trips.

The apps are constantly updated, the code checks itself and reports back to Uber and only the most recent few versions of the app will receive trips.

Not only that, the apps require random facial checks daily to pass to get trips.

So basically they get to look at your dumb mug and laugh at your feeble attempts to defeat them. 😆
That's not my expirience. ;)

·
Registered
687 Posts
I asked this back in 2021 when this thread started but no one answered:

WHY do drivers want to jailbreak the phone? Is there some advantage?
It's so one can attempt to run altered or older glitchy Uber driver apps or GPS spoofing apps so one can troll for trips electronically.

Obviously anyone doing so is a real idiot to open their devices up to outsiders of unknown intentions. But idiots are born and taken advantage of everyday. 🙄

1 - 20 of 29 Posts