Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
That’s luxurious. I mean you don’t hear any of the annoying conversations, no special requests. That guy is on to something. Assuming that it’s sound proof. I’d do it just to not hear all the girls that talk like that one girl in the slim shadyLP...zoey, I just head a copy of emimen’s album, and its the most disgusting...I seriously want to call his fukeeeeng agent and tell him how fukeeeeng....Oooh I can’t stand how those west side *****es say the word F***cking.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
You can’t make money by staying home. I smell a lawsuit by a pax suing Uber after they catch the coronavirus from an Uber driver who knew they were sick, but was still working in order to make ends meets since drivers don’t get paid for sick leave.

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
You can't make money by staying home. I smell a lawsuit by a pax suing Uber after they catch the coronavirus from an Uber driver who knew they were sick, but was still working in order to make ends meets.
Actually, everyone should sue Uber and Lyft for paying and maltreating drivers so egregiously as good promote pandemics.

Can't wait till some pukes on his tent. Instagram moment!
Another good reason to make these barriers.

if u so afraid of the flu, just stay home, no one force u to drive. thousand of ants r starving and wondering the street for 60cents
Poverty forces everyone to work, especially Uber drivers.

·
Premium Member
1,532 Posts
That's luxurious. I mean you don't hear any of the annoying conversations, no special requests. That guy is on to something. Assuming that it's sound proof. I'd do it just to not hear all the girls that talk like that one girl in the slim shadyLP...zoey, I just head a copy of emimen's album, and its the most disgusting...I seriously want to call his fukeeeeng agent and tell him how fukeeeeng....Oooh I can't stand how those west side @@@@@es say the word F***cking.
airpod in the left ear playing music cor podcast high fidelity clear earplug in the right, say your deaf in the app, cant really hear any soft sounds the passenger makes and they dont try to talk to you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.