Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is how you stand up to uber and call the CEO out on his BS. Some one tell me though what did Travis mean by we need to to take responsibility for there action did drivers cause uber to lower the prices somehow are is that Uber's own doing?? Ya'll better wake up this guy shows time and time again he feel you are ********.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ber-ceo-argues-with-driver-over-falling-fares

·
Registered
978 Posts
He might just mean that we have the choice not to work for his company. Which is true in other states where people don't have a controlled market. Here if you buy the car you become a slave with many masters. **** you travis.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He might just mean that we have the choice not to work for his company. Which is true in other states where people don't have a controlled market. Here if you buy the car you become a slave with many masters. &%[email protected]!* you travis.
I hear you but by this logic that would be saying it's the fault of the driver to have been mislead by uber about earnings potential etc... which they have losted court battles over. It's hard for me to place blame on a victim that have been taken advantage of sorry. The drivers didn't decide to lower the fares and raise uber commissions they actually weren't even at the table for any rate reductions. Rates were changed numerous times literally overnight.

·
Premium Member
3,015 Posts
Does anyone know if this driver is on UberPeople? I wish someone would set up a 'GoFundMe' account for him. That took guts! ;)

I hope Uber/Travis doesn't deactivate him. Drivers have been deactivated for LESS.

If someone knows this driver-Fawzi Kamel-please let us know how he's doing.

In the meantime, he AT LEAST deserves THIS!

Eyebrow Mouth Jaw Flash photography Gesture

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely a stand up driver. People are clearly fed up when your 97k in debt I doubt your first concern is hurting the feeling of the ****** bag tell you to eat shit and smile. He should be lucky the driver didn't lift him out the seat with a left uppercut.

·
Premium Member
3,540 Posts
This is how you stand up to uber and call the CEO out on his BS. Some one tell me though what did Travis mean by we need to to take responsibility for there action did drivers cause uber to lower the prices somehow are is that Uber's own doing?? Ya'll better wake up this guy shows time and time again he feel you are ********.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ber-ceo-argues-with-driver-over-falling-fares

He probably means the idiots that paid 60k for a Camry then started the 20 mil lawsuit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.