Uber Drivers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my daughter went to a club in West Hollywood and in the early morning hours of 5/5 she and her friends jumped in an Uber to return to their downtown LA Airbnb. Girlfriend was drunk and within minutes had the Uber pull over for her to puke for 20 minutes. Girl never yakked in the car and my daughter describes the driver Gregory as being super chill and cool. Then a $150 cleaning fee hits with pix of vomit in a perfect circular heap on the back driver’s side floor mat and then another of some vomit juice on the door. The pix look doctored. At 50, I’ve experienced abundant vomit and no drunk person creates a perfectly round heap of crud without splatters on the floor mat of the seat they weren’t even sitting in.

Gregory is lying. Is Gregory here?

When I can get the pix from my kid I will post here but Gregory needs to get his shite together and not screw over a fellow drivers kid. I believe my kid.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
So my daughter went to a club in West Hollywood and in the early morning hours of 5/5 she and her friends jumped in an Uber to return to their downtown LA Airbnb. Girlfriend was drunk and within minutes had the Uber pull over for her to puke for 20 minutes. Girl never yakked in the car and my daughter describes the driver Gregory as being super chill and cool. Then a $150 cleaning fee hits with pix of vomit in a perfect circular heap on the back driver's side floor mat and then another of some vomit juice on the door. The pix look doctored. At 50, I've experienced abundant vomit and no drunk person creates a perfectly round heap of crud without splatters on the floor mat of the seat they weren't even sitting in.

When I can get the pix from my kid I will post here but Gregory needs to get his shite together and not screw over a fellow drivers kid. I believe my kid.
Sorry that it happened to you but if Gregory has even a single digit IQ, he wouldn't come forward to admit his guilt.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Are you sure your daughter isn't telling you what little she remembers from being blackout wasted herself, i.e. her friend puking while pulled over and/or apologizing it took so long for her roadside pukefest???

Also.... was she by chance in the front?

PS just a heads up for mums: GOOD girls don't drink in WeHo at all, much less get pukey drunk there.... it's just not the classiest nor sanest part of LA nightlife (well, it's actually the worst). She needs to make better friends and better choices.

There's civilized venues out there, but WeHo ain't on the list.

·
Banned
92 Posts
So my daughter went to a club in West Hollywood and in the early morning hours of 5/5 she and her friends jumped in an Uber to return to their downtown LA Airbnb. Girlfriend was drunk and within minutes had the Uber pull over for her to puke for 20 minutes. Girl never yakked in the car and my daughter describes the driver Gregory as being super chill and cool. Then a $150 cleaning fee hits with pix of vomit in a perfect circular heap on the back driver's side floor mat and then another of some vomit juice on the door. The pix look doctored. At 50, I've experienced abundant vomit and no drunk person creates a perfectly round heap of crud without splatters on the floor mat of the seat they weren't even sitting in.

Yeah, I believe you, haha. Fake vomit, yet your admitting the friend was vomiting for upwards of 20 minutes. Guess what mommy, kids have different versions of stories. Don't be so naive. I get it, it's your daughter, so you give the benefit of the doubt. After I read this story 'denial' isn't a river in Egypt.

Apparently all the vomit didn't make it outside of the car.

Me too, I'm pro Gregory as well. Two drunken bar stool boppers come from a bar late cinco de mayo. Friend hurls for 20 minutes, out the door, (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) what am I going to tell mom about the $150. This is laughable. We all carry fake vomit, fake urine spots, fake periods, fake everything and we get $150 tips all day long.

If this guy was actually doing this on a consistent bases both companies would stop paying it. Thanks for playing. Come again

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Was it a plastic/rubber mat?

Some of us WILL "recenter" bits and pieces of a mess from all over into the epicentre, because the picture is supposed to tell the whole story and some sh!t just don't photograph well

Start cleaning up, start snapping pictures, go with whatever looks most convincing

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
He deserves the 150 just for putting up with that crap. This is exactly why I never drive drunk hours. It just doesnt pay enough.

I have a good feeling they puked in the car also. I get drunk out of my mind from time to time and take Uber home and have never puked once. Learn how to handle your liquor and know your limits. Just the thought of using Uber and Airbnb at the same time makes me want to puke.

·
Registered
15,008 Posts

If he is lying, i almost dont blame him.
He might have lost a good surge ride for having to wait on this girl that doesn't know how to drink.

Let him enjoy those $150. He's not a babysitter.

Your daughter had a good time right?

·
Premium Member
4,006 Posts
Its wrong if he is lying... But really fake vomit?

He does not deserve anything extra, he knows the risk as an uber driver. IF you can smell it on them, might want to consider letting an Ant pick them up.

Trolls Ratchness Drunks Vomit... what a tread

·
Registered
212 Posts

:D

·
Registered
212 Posts

Thank you for reaching around us. It is most important to tell us about problems with your drivers. I can ensure you vomit in car is most sticky situation and is of the Mumbai variant. Please be notified that Gregory has taken your 150 dollars and used the money by now. Please attach any photos you may possess of your daughter. Acceptable clothing is required of photos including bikini and topless. Please reach around to us if any more help is required with Uber fees.

Uber Support Team
Rohit

Resolved

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its wrong if he is lying... But really fake vomit?

He does not deserve anything extra, he knows the risk as an uber driver. IF you can smell it on them, might want to consider letting an Ant pick them up.

Trolls Ratchness Drunks Vomit... what a tread
Like gag store fake. It's not even good fake. Lemme get the dang pix.

I believe my kid.
I assume your CC? Maybe driver wasn't lying... just saying[/QUOTE]
Nah she's cut off. It's her boyfriend's account. I'd just make the chick in question pay and dispute.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.