Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
Why do Americans boycott a company because of what some one lame individual did? Then it incentivizes company's becoming more & more autocratic about what kind of humans are acceptable in their company. Then the only people who are able to be mainstream ok people are the dullest, nonentities around. What does she want, Uber to implement personality tests on us all to make sure we are nice people? :confused:o_O:mad:

And why does this girl feel so special that she thinks "an individual was an idiot toward me today, so I'm gonna make a media issue out of it, cuz I'm a model. Poeple take pictures of me and pay me for it"? I was walking yesterday and some guy was a to me for no reason. Then my life went on, as it has every time that has happened. My conclusion: some peopel are like that and that's about all there is to it. Sometimes that happens to be working when they're a to you. Life went on. Do the brown people in our killing zones post blogs like "I was just going to market and the drone came out of the sky and destroyed my home and my family with it. I'm boycotting, uh, errr..... goddamn I wish I had the luxury of the people who pay for those drones to be so flagrantly petty. If only someone asked me what my cholesterol was instead."
#ihatemyspecies

Reactions: corniilius

·
Premium Member
11,591 Posts
The young lady in question is one of the ugliest women I have seen in a long time. Instead of asking how her cholesterol was, he should asked if she'd mind riding covered by a tarp!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Why do Americans boycott a company because of what some one lame individual did? Then it incentivizes company's becoming more & more autocratic about what kind of humans are acceptable in their company. Then the only people who are able to be mainstream ok people are the dullest, nonentities around. What does she want, Uber to implement personality tests on us all to make sure we are nice people? :confused:o_O:mad:

And why does this girl feel so special that she thinks "an individual was an idiot toward me today, so I'm gonna make a media issue out of it, cuz I'm a model. Poeple take pictures of me and pay me for it"? I was walking yesterday and some guy was a &%[email protected]!* to me for no reason. Then my life went on, as it has every time that has happened. My conclusion: some peopel are like that and that's about all there is to it. Sometimes that &%[email protected]!* happens to be working when they're a &%[email protected]!* to you. Life went on. Do the brown people in our killing zones post blogs like "I was just going to market and the drone came out of the sky and destroyed my home and my family with it. I'm boycotting, uh, errr..... goddamn I wish I had the luxury of the people who pay for those drones to be so flagrantly petty. If only someone asked me what my cholesterol was instead."
#ihatemyspecies
Bravo. Perspective is everything!
#FirstWorldProblems

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
LOL doubt she tips, doesn't matter how fat her wallet is when shes paying $5 to get a drive across town
She was in an Uber Black. That driver deserves to publicly apologize for losing a good paying pax lest the rest of the them gib him GoT style.

Jon-FortheWatch-S05E10.jpg

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
I think it's telling that we don't see the entire video. It's possible that there was a conversation going on before that and he may have even mentioned that he was concerned about his weight and his cholesterol and asked her how it was being a plus size model and did she ever worry about how healthy she was. We simply don't know if he was being insulting, trying to be insulting or it was just a conversation where weight came up. She did say he shut up as soon as she said that she was healthy and with the tone in her voice when she said that I'm guessing he realized she was offended and didn't ask anymore questions. To me that indicates that he wasn't really trying to be offensive and it was just an off-the-cuff question.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I always feel a tiny bit uncomfortable when I pull up in my little Honda and a couple of hogs squeeze in the backseat.

But I'm friendly to everyone who shows me and my vehicle respect. I would imagine they are rough on the suspension.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
I actually *LIKE* thick chicks. A lot.

But this one as model???? That there is some ridiculous "token minority"... she looks scary. And ugly. And has trashy tats.

She prolly started talking, got all braggy and the dude went into shocked disbelief

The young lady in question is one of the ugliest women I have seen in a long time. Instead of asking how her cholesterol was, he should asked if she'd mind riding covered by a tarp!
And it's not even cuz she fat, neither. Plenty of hot fat chicks out there, and this AIN'T ONE OF EM.

She looks born scary...and tatted scarier.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
can't tell if you're joking or being serious
Serious.
If she was on X or Pool, I wouldn't give a damn. On black/suv, yeah, kiss pax ass always & never offend them.

Maybe the reason she uses Black is because X drivers can be uncooth but still loves on demand services of uber. You cannot be passing off pax who pay 4 times the X rate.

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
Serious.
If she was on X or Pool, I wouldn't give a damn. On black/suv, yeah, kiss pax ass always & never offend them.

Maybe the reason she uses Black is because X drivers can be uncooth but still loves on demand services of uber. You cannot be passing off pax who pay 4 times the X rate.
in the drivers defense he's only recorded saying ONE word. We really need to see the before and after video to see if driver was trying to offend and/or call her unhealthy

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
If the driver only spoke 5 words of English this would never have happened.

When i'm swearing under my breath in chinpunken (the language of my imaginary homeland) they won't be able to understand what i'm saying... so not even a party foul if i call a woman a Sekushīna roba.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts