Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
This is a good example of the disconnect between drivers and Pax that Uber encourages.
The person shouldn't have to put up a sign.

That said, she wont be driving for long if she keeps that sign up

·
Registered
439 Posts
maxista is just Trolling.
He already said he doesn't drive for Uber.
I think he is a cat chauffeur or something

·
Banned
312 Posts
This is a good example of the disconnect between drivers and Pax that Uber encourages.
The person shouldn't have to put up a sign.

That said, she wont be driving for long if she keeps that sign up
Not true, I've had a similar sign up in my car, it's been up there for weeks, it's increased my tips. You people are so scared of Uber it's sad.

Attachments

·
Banned
312 Posts
Driver... your rider posted this on Twitter. https://twitter.com/RafyG

Thanks for showing the world what not to do. Fail art class?

I'm guessing they won't forget to rate you... a 1 star.
You guys are giving this poor driver a hard time because she wants to earn a few extra bucks? You're the trolls. What a joke. Uber's policy has shifted from "Tips are included" to "Tips are not necessary", and for good reasons! That opens the window for drivers to put up signage to reeducated confused pax who think it's included. What side are you on?

·
Banned
312 Posts
Sure - take the video.

For trolls - look in the mirror.
Why would anyone spend time photo-shopping a sign of that nature? That doesn't even make any sense. I sport a similar sign, which I've laminated at FedEx Kinkos for 2 dollars. How exactly am I a troll? I'm a driver with 3300 rides experience on 3 platforms, I have a sign up in my car, which I just took a picture of to show solidarity with the driver YOU GUYS are trolling. Now you're trolling me. It's pathetic. Grow up. I'm not going to waste my time taking a video for you. Utterly, wasting my time here. You people are twisted.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts