Uber Drivers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,963 Posts
Culture clash. Or jelly he could not be in between them ?

·
Premium Member
7,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Haters will hate. Dude seems from middle east, such things are probably shocking to him since they don't allow women to do anything let alone make out. At the end of the day it was his car and if he asked them to stop they should have respected his car.
Culture clash. Or jelly he could not be in between them ?
Agree, seems that was the reason they got kicked out ,however can you translate this for me, in other words are we allowed to kick anyone out for kissing?

Font Number Screenshot Document

·
Premium Member
23,298 Posts
Their rights will trump his religious rights...yup. If a driver has any issue with passenger, best that said driver slowly pull to side of the road and say there is a problem with this ride and ask them to exit. Do NOT say what problem is...just End trip. Period.

Followed immediately by Message to Uber stating, Passenger made me fell uncomfortable.

·
Premium Member
10,963 Posts
Google, PC 242.

·
Premium Member
24,561 Posts
From NY newspaper - pic of lesbian pax:

View attachment 236094

Message to Uber stating this was a Surged ride.
Those two could do whatever they want as long as they want. Only thing I'd say to them is "do you mind moving a little to the left so the dashcam catches everything?" :cool:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Honestly I get uncomfortable when they start kissing in my car too. It’s kinda disrespectful, one kiss okay that’s fine but when they start wilding out that’s when it’s not okay. I don’t care if it’s straight/gay/lesbian, I get uncomfortable and I’m not okay to drive. Few times I have intentionally braked or made a fast turn to get them to stop and one time I told them to stop or get out. It’s our cars and we have our rights.

·
-:- * -:- * -:- * -:-
2,935 Posts
From NY newspaper - pic of lesbian pax:

View attachment 236094
I'm getting so old that except for hair coloring I can't even tell the difference between these two girls. Are they twins? Sisters? Are they lesbians or just really in to themselves? Because these girls look identical. This is self-love. And their faces have no experience on them. Too young. They're a blank slate.

·
Premium Member
3,125 Posts
Honestly I get uncomfortable when they start kissing in my car too. It's kinda disrespectful, one kiss okay that's fine but when they start wilding out that's when it's not okay. I don't care if it's straight/gay/lesbian, I get uncomfortable and I'm not okay to drive. Few times I have intentionally braked or made a fast turn to get them to stop and one time I told them to stop or get out. It's our cars and we have our rights.
Lesbians only. Guys making out is just too weird.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Their rights will trump his religious rights...yup. If a driver has any issue with passenger, best that said driver slowly pull to side of the road and say there is a problem with this ride and ask them to exit. Do NOT say what problem is...just End trip. Period.

Followed immediately by Message to Uber stating, Passenger made me fell uncomfortable.
An uncomfortable driver is an unsafe driver.....safety trumps everything.........in the real world it is so rare that we have to order the pax out that emotions are always involved............standby lie #7: " I felt a bubble forming on my front right tire, had to end the trip and change the tire before it exploded at high speed on the freeway causing me to lose control of the vehicle and everybody to die in a fiery crash"............"lesbians kissing? did not notice......that's Allah's job, not mine"

Just do the damm ride........no threat here.....so what...........guy should probably not be doing Uber..............was in West Hollywood doing deliveries last Sunday afternoon after the gay pride parade and DTLA the day before during the aids bike ride......the streets were awash with gayety........who could he pick up there?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Agree, seems that was the reason they got kicked out ,however can you translate this for me, in other words are we allowed to kick anyone out for kissing?

View attachment 236082
I don't like shaking hands with pax.........keep my hand sanitizer next to me........now I will have a valid reason for saying no.........one drunk stinky man wanted to hug me...........I said no, violation of TOS's..........thought I was lying. (my wife will not let me kiss or hug the pretty ladies and she reviews all dash cam footage to ensure my absolute compliance with her TOS........and she is worse than anything Uber or Lyft can do to me) (I love you sweetheart)

·
Premium Member
3,752 Posts

When is the last time you saw liberals protesting/boycotting over Sharia law? They wouldn't touch it with their wee-wee or plastic wee (in case of lesbians).

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.