Uber Drivers Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,049 Posts
This day and age they make some great money especially with pandemic, lots of over time, I got 2 nurses in my family one is dead and the other my half sister is a Director of nursing in a Boston hospital, she was making 140k as a nurse manager now I wonder what she makes, probably around 200k.............

I think a very hard job also, dealing with public and just other employees very hard I am sure, almost all women, this can't be easy.
Yea ... but ... you know how the news reporting is in this regime, um .... I mean, country. A 'nurse' can also be a nurses aid who's graduated with a six week certificate as part of their parole conditions so they'd be able to get a job when they finally got early release (and there's a lot of that happening in my state).
So, there's nurses ... and then, there is ****ing NURSES.

Ya know?

·
Premium Member
7,241 Posts
This day and age they make some great money especially with pandemic, lots of over time
Oh yes, definitely. One of my girlfriends is a retired nurse. Her former employer (a V.A. hospital) asked her if she wanted to come back to work last year.

I suggested she do some part time work for them, but she decided not to. She's over 65 and has diabetes, so she figured she's high risk.

As it relates to collectability, there's a potential issue depending on where the Original Poster is located. Some states allow garnishing wages to collect a judgment, and some don't. I'm in Texas, which does NOT.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Yea ... but ... you know how the news reporting is in this regime, um .... I mean, country. A 'nurse' can also be a nurses aid who's graduated with a six week certificate as part of their parole conditions so they'd be able to get a job when they finally got early release (and there's a lot of that happening in my state).
So, there's nurses ... and then, there is ****ing NURSES.

Ya know?

But you don't know whether she is a real RN or not, if she is then she has cash...........

41 - 44 of 44 Posts