Uber Drivers Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
5,880 Posts
There is a reason I keep several tools within easy reach while driving. At the very least every driver should have a pepper spray and knife within easy reach of their left hand. Know how to use and activate both with just your left hand.

Reactions: Invisible

·
5,880 Posts
From the news article: He told the Florida TV station that he didn't fight back because he didn't want to hit a woman.

My thoughts on this statement, is I don't want to hit a lady. Not all females are ladies. This woman was far from a lady.

Reactions: Hellzbelz

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
What is it with Florida?

Biting Nurses
Gater attacks
Fla. passed a law to criminalize wearing baggy pants.
Matt Gaetz
The whole Trump clan

I don't want to slam Florida, but a lot of really creepy stuff happens there (it seems)
It's got to be some chemicals inserted into the humidity.
May just be the Jewish lasers from space that were used in California as their neighbor Marjorie Taylor Greene pushed.
Once on a family cross country trip, I used up one whole week in Florida and ....... loved it.

·
Premium Member
4,066 Posts
"I just don't want to put my hands on her," he says.

Was he trying to cover his ass, afraid that she would sue him if he touched her? Regardless, he left himself at risk.

·
5,880 Posts
What is it with Florida?

Biting Nurses
Gater attacks
Fla. passed a law to criminalize wearing baggy pants.
Matt Gaetz
The whole Trump clan

I don't want to slam Florida, but a lot of really creepy stuff happens there (it seems)
It's got to be some chemicals inserted into the humidity.
May just be the Jewish lasers from space that were used in California as their neighbor Marjorie Taylor Greene pushed.
Once on a family cross country trip, I used up one whole week in Florida and ....... loved it.
How could you forget this one from 2012, I think this is the one that really got me thinking there are some crazy people in Florida.

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
There is a reason I keep several tools within easy reach while driving. At the very least every driver should have a pepper spray and knife within easy reach of their left hand. Know how to use and activate both with just your left hand.
Knife?

I keep a small wrench and a screwdriver.

No hassle with the police.

The screwdriver is huge and sharpened.

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
I saw that video. It looks fishy to me. If she wasn't facing charges I would call BS. Unless, they think she will walk if the guy doesn't press charges. Just too much of it looks staged... for go fund me.

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
That guy showed a hell of a lot of restraint. I would have put her into the hospital less than halfway through the video. And kudos to the crowd for pinning her in the car until the cops arrived.

With that many witnesses versus a "senior citizen" in the state of Florida. That dude was absolutely right in saying "I don't want to put my hands on her".

Had there been no witnesses/video and had he struck back there's very high odds that he would be the one going to jail.

This is a really hard case as to what the best thing to do is. I know what I WOULD HAVE DONE, but honestly, i'd probably be in a lot of trouble now if it had been me in his shoes and had there been no witness/video.

Honestly thou, surrounded by witnesses this guy did exactly what was necessary to ensure(Insure, ensure? who the F knows) a conviction of her. There's no possible way she's going to get a self defense on that.

Mental illness?

Well...

Wouldn't doubt it.

Reactions: Big Lou

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
I saw that video. It looks fishy to me. If she wasn't facing charges I would call BS. Unless, they think she will walk if the guy doesn't press charges. Just too much of it looks staged... for go fund me.
I just saw the video and I am inclined to agree with you, partially.
How can you have this woman assault you repeatedly and rely on those poor bystanders to save you.

I know it's easy to Monday morning quarterback when you see a video like this. Everybody is different, but I would have opened my door and remove her from my vehicle. Of course she would have refused..... then it's time to give her a couple of persuading knuckle sandwiches and let her stew while the cops come.

Knuckle sandwiches????? Am I dating myself?

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
"I just don't want to put my hands on her," he says.

Was he trying to cover his ass, afraid that she would sue him if he touched her? Regardless, he left himself at risk.

Ha Ha Ha, this guy is hilarious, I would have been throwing elbows and sliding out for the ground and pound.

·
Premium Member
4,066 Posts
video. It looks fishy to me. If she wasn't facing charges I would call BS. Unless, they think she will walk if the guy doesn't press charges. Just too much of it looks staged... for go fund me.

"Stilwell was charged with tampering with a witness and aggravated battery and was released on a combined $15,000 bond for the two charges at 2:30 Sunday morning."

·
Premium Member
11,049 Posts
A little bit of choking doesn’t sound so bad. Just saying...
Yea ... hell, I was gonna say that ... biting, choking, clawing ... maybe a little slapping and cursing ... sounds like foreplay.
Honeymoon.

"Why is room service banging on our door?"
"I think it's security telling us to quiet down."
"Yea, we not at home out in the woods honey. Pass me that ball gag."

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Sure, but what are the odds that she's collectible?

Seems to me that the likelihood of her having a $1.98 to her name is low.
This day and age they make some great money especially with pandemic, lots of over time, I got 2 nurses in my family one is dead and the other my half sister is a Director of nursing in a Boston hospital, she was making 140k as a nurse manager now I wonder what she makes, probably around 200k.............

I think a very hard job also, dealing with public and just other employees very hard I am sure, almost all women, this can't be easy.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts