Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Uber absolutely didn’t give a flying F about my carjacking and assault, or the burner account used to attempt it. Couldn’t even get a fee for the broken mirror and boots dug into the door. If you can put yourself in their scuzzy lawyers’ frame of mind for a second it’s really more of a local matter... let your authorities handle it or not

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
I read that on the Daily Mail. Scary to think she’s a nurse. I wonder how many patients she has attacked or killed. She needs to be locked up!
5D77BF09-91BB-4087-B440-CE7DEF65E74E.jpeg

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
Uber absolutely didn’t give a flying F about my carjacking and assault, or the burner account used to attempt it. Couldn’t even get a fee for the broken mirror and boots dug into the door. If you can put yourself in their scuzzy lawyers’ frame of mind for a second it’s really more of a local matter... let your authorities handle it or not
Sorry to hear what happened to you. Was your car ever recovered?

I hope tha driver sues this nutcase nurse.

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
Driver: I'm going to sue you're pants Uber. This biotch bite me on the neck!

Uber: Okay, go to Uber arbitration in order to sue us.

Uber arbitration: Tee-Hee :) ::Bangs gavel twice:: We"ve found ourselves not guilty of anything. That'll be a $3,000 deductible.Tee-Hee :)
They have witnesses and dash cam proving nutty nurse attacked driver without provocation. And that’s why he should involve police and call lawyers.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
I keep this multi tool in the driver door pocket, that b*tch would have lost a few fingers. Hopefully they throw the book at her (but I doubt they will).

I do also think the biting/extreme violence thing is extra weird, usually that's a sign of drug use or severe mental health issues.

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
Yeah, she'll get away with it by claiming mental illness. Even if that is the case, the daughter who put her in the car and asked the driver to get her home safely should be held accountable for not accompanying her and putting the driver in danger.
Her career is done regardless

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I read that on the Daily Mail. Scary to think she’s a nurse. I wonder how many patients she has attacked or killed. She needs to be locked up! View attachment 592057 View attachment 592057

That pic of her would have looked a lot different if she did that to me.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts