Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
In Las Vegas, before the Uber app went down, I get a text from a pax who is nearby at DMV, front door. I do not even have the app on and have not for 24+ hours. I go to open Uber app but it won't go past blank/blue screen. Soon, she calls me...how'd she get my phone number? There may be a security issue here. I told her Uber app is having problems...cancel and request Lyft which she told me she had.
Later about two hours. LV Blvd and nearby is surging up to 2.3. Ants had all shut it off. U had to surge strong to get 'em back out there. I bet Lyft got a big surprise...LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
To those tweeting about the app issues, Uber Support replied: "We're sorry for the trouble. Our team is looking into this and working to resolve ASAP."

According to Down Detector, a website that offers status reports for websites and applications, nearly a thousand users reported problems with the Uber app starting at around 3 p.m. A live outage map shows the app is down for some users in Northern and Southern California, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Denver, Omaha, New York City, Raleigh and Washington D.C.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
In Las Vegas, before the Uber app went down, I get a text from a pax who is nearby at DMV, front door. I do not even have the app on and have not for 24+ hours. I go to open Uber app but it won't go past blank/blue screen. Soon, she calls me...how'd she get my phone number? There may be a security issue here. I told her Uber app is having problems...cancel and request Lyft which she told me she had.
Later about two hours. LV Blvd and nearby is surging up to 2.3. Ants had all shut it off. U had to surge strong to get 'em back out there. I bet Lyft got a big surprise...LOL.
Exactly happened to me too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts