Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Forced labor - When you decline a trip they then offer it to you another 2 times, then log you off. when you log on they then offer you the same trip that you previously declined another 3 times. So they a trying to FORCE a trip onto me that I just dont want to take!!!. I think this is an example of Forced labor, so Uber, proactively partakes in Modern Slavery. They just dont care about their Driver Partners. So in protest I have not driven for Uber for two weeks now.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Forced labor - When you decline a trip they then offer it to you another 2 times, then log you off. when you log on they then offer you the same trip that you previously declined another 3 times. So they a trying to FORCE a trip onto me that I just dont want to take!!!. I think this is an example of Forced labor, so Uber, proactively partakes in Modern Slavery. They just dont care about their Driver Partners. So in protest I have not driven for Uber for two weeks now.
Thats like when you're sometimes the only XL within 10km's of a 5 min ping. They send it to you 3+ times, & because of it your AR drops and you can no longer see trip details. Thats slack.

Registered
Anyone had this happen to them before??

In the past couple of days I didn't accept all long trip pings and then today I get a ping that said "Extra Destination" so I thought that it simply meant there will be an added stop on the way and I accepted it then when I got the the pax and started trip I saw 80km and 69mins!!!! WTF!!!!

Premium Member

In the past couple of days I didn't accept all long trip pings and then today I get a ping that said "Extra Destination" so I thought that it simply meant there will be an added stop on the way and I accepted it then when I got the the pax and started trip I saw 80km and 69mins!!!! WTF!!!!
Yeah if it says extra destinations means it a long trip.

Premium Member

Extra destination is an extra set destination which is normally a long trip.
80km is about $130 trip , it's so dead now
You lucky got a decent trip

Premium Member
100km rides away from your core area are slave like, poor pay per kms/time and then you get absolutely no help from set destination.. I鈥檇 rather give them a miss if I could, be some how you always end up getting sucked into one!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts