Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone remembers the screw up couple weeks ago when the system went down and trips disappeared?

well I had two trips missing that day and I told Uber to do whatever because I couldn't remember the details of the trips. I only told them that for both it was around $25.

Yesterday to my surprise they made good on their screwup and then some. *see below

****o (Uber)
Sep 3,

Hi ****** - I've added $40 payment to your account ($50 fare * 80% fee). This will be paid out as part of your next payment.

Please let us know if any questions or concerns.

****o
help.uber.com

·
Premium Member
2,963 Posts
Yesterday to my surprise they made good on their screwup and then some.
I'm failing to see where the 'and then some' figures in to this calculation. Looks to me like they paid you the bare minimum....not taking into account your time and headaches in trying to get reimbursed for said 'missing fares'. :confused:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm failing to see where the 'and then some' figures in to this calculation. Looks to me like they paid you the bare minimum....not taking into account your time and headaches in trying to get reimbursed for said 'missing fares'. :confused:
yeah in that sense its ALL true..but knowing Uber I wasn't expecting anything..matter of fact just gave up on it. They wanted details of the trip which I didn't have.

·
Registered
439 Posts
There you go. Next time there is a outage like this tell them it was 2, $50 dollar trips instead of $25 but don't have the details..

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
I take it the 2 PAX are doing the jig, free rides. Well not exactly free as I'm sure they both tipped you the customary 20% ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts