Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was back on 7/25 I gave a ride that came out to $219. Uber said the ride was under review since it was a large fair... after several emails, I was told I would be getting my cut this pay period..... well guess what I didn't and I emailed them again. I got a generic answer and now I'm ****ING pissed. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Well it was back on 7/25 I gave a ride that came out to $219. Uber said the ride was under review since it was a large fair... after several emails, I was told I would be getting my cut this pay period..... well guess what I didn't and I emailed them again. I got a generic answer and now I'm ****ING pissed. Any suggestions?
Damn, that sucks. Keep in mind most if not all support is over seas now. They are still learning how to deal with situations.
With that much money on the line i would go to the office and get answers.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Try checking your this week statement. I got one high fare from 2 weeks ago into this week statement. They will put under the date according to that trip's date.
After emailing back and forth with CAPS on.. i realized it's on there. Lol

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Don't burn the fuel and waste time. They pay...you just have to stay on them. If it doesn't show on the next statement, send a quick books bill and start adding interest

1 - 8 of 8 Posts