Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waited for a pax over 5 minutes after arrival. Cancelled for a no show. I didnt see the $5 fee applied . Had to email them.

I swear to god, I waited at least 7 mins after arriving. WTF

Attachments

·
Banned
919 Posts
Set your clock app timer to 5 minute countdown after you park. At 5:10, you start the process of rider no show. If it doesn't show, contact Uber.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Set your clock after the timer on the app says 0. The app lags by as much as a couple minutes, so you may have just missed it.

·
Banned
919 Posts
Set your clock after the timer on the app says 0. The app lags by as much as a couple minutes, so you may have just missed it.
Your arrival either by automatic or you confirming arrival is exactly 5 minutes so the app is not behind. I cancel at 5:10 seconds and have not had an issue on payment in months.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Your arrival either by automatic or you confirming arrival is exactly 5 minutes so the app is not behind. I cancel at 5:10 seconds and have not had an issue on payment in months.
Nice! In my case (I've noticed), when I arrive most often the app still says 2 minutes until arrival.

·
Registered
373 Posts
But our app now says that the rider has been notified of your arrival. Hitting/sipping the confirm arrival button is the key.
Indeed! I miss the old manual notification. I never missed a cancelation fee then, however now it seems to be hit and miss

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
Even if rider has been notified manually and clock doesn't show 0 min you can't start you 5 min countdown.
You Won't get paid
image.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts