Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at work listening to Dom Giordano's show on 1210 (WPHT) and he's discussing Uber, in conjunction with SEPTA, may offer 40% fare discounts during the Democratic Convention this summer. I believe the discount applies if the passenger is picked up or dropped off at a train station (suburban & city). Seems the purpose is to reduce vehicle traffic in Philly during the convention.

Has anyone else heard of this?

· Premium Member
2,528 Posts
I'm at work listening to Dom Giordano's show on 1210 (WPHT) and he's discussing Uber, in conjunction with SEPTA, may offer 40% fare discounts during the Democratic Convention this summer. I believe the discount applies if the passenger is picked up or dropped off at a train station (suburban & city). Seems the purpose is to reduce vehicle traffic in Philly during the convention.

Has anyone else heard of this?
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/in-transit/SEPTA-to-partner-with-Uber-in-the-burbs.html

Reactions: JaneBond462

· Premium Member
2,528 Posts
I also received this email today even though I haven't driven since January 8th.
Font Parallel Screenshot Number Document

· Premium Member
4,250 Posts
Yeahh I wonder how this will be.....the city is an absolute mess as of now....Locust closed,13th closed, potholes everywhere (and big ones) I literally saw people moving the construction cones around so they can get through ..how you guys dealin @ daytime with that ??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.