Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I used it last week (friend had a bachelor party, wanted to bring a little extra cash with me). It was as close to instant as you can reasonably expect - I think I checked my account balance just for kicks 2 minutes later and the transfer had gone through.

Never would have considered getting their card for instant pay, but I've gotta say that in a pinch, instant pay to your own card is pretty great for only 50 cents.

·
Registered
424 Posts
It works fine for me ,especially if i need to replenish my EZ PASS in a hurry. My wife doesn't let me use our credit card for this crap...Can you blame her ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Is this for every partners? I do have the option for instant transfer but I would have to apply gobank which I don't want to do. I've emailed Uber supper and they said that instant transfer is not yet available in NJ.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Is this for every partners? I do have the option for instant transfer but I would have to apply gobank which I don't want to do. I've emailed Uber supper and they said that instant transfer is not yet available in NJ.
I am in NJ and have been using the Uber/Go Bank card for a few months now. It is most certainly an instant transfer and there are no low limits (ie: Lyft you need to have $50.50 in order to transfer) and the transfer is free (Lyft charges $0.50). In the last month Uber has also begun to allow transfers to other banks for a fee of $0.50, again with a low end limit of $1.00 I like the fact that I get to hold my money instead of letting it sit in Uber's accounts for up to 10 days, and the fact that the cost is nominal if not free.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Instant Pay works with Bank of America and TD Bank debit cards. PNC works also but it takes 2 business days for the money to show.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts