Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one start noticing that every single day number of drivers r goin down. shit I only see no more than 5 or less cars at a time.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's simple: Drivers are getting ripped off. Uber is deducting $1 from each fare for "passenger insurance", and then taking 20%. So on a $3.50 fare charged to the rider, the driver is getting only $2.00. This equates to the driver only getting 57% of the fare. I don't think this is fair. It's not worth $2.00 for a driver to drive to the rider's destination, pick up the rider, and drop him off at his destination, especially when the driver could be on a different call that involves a longer drive, where the driver's share of the fare is much larger. For example, a $7.00 fare would equate to a $4.80 payout to the driver, or 69% of the fare. The higher the fare, the higher the percentage that the driver gets. Why can't the rider pay $1 for each trip to cover himself/herself? Why does the driver have to pay this? And why has the minimum fee for a rider been reduced from $4.00 to $3.50?? The number of new Uber riders and requested trips have been exponentially increasing, not decreasing. There was no need for Uber to reduce the minimum fare.
You're right uberx is way cheaper than any other transportation system excep the bus. Every day I meet new riders. But uber executives thinks they can do better with the drivers expense. I don't get wat the hell they're thinking

1 - 3 of 3 Posts