Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,830 Posts
$3 an hour? You're dreaming!
No I'm not.
First off, I speak flawless English with clear delivery.
Second, I HAD a 3 page call center resume, half in middle management, half as a Frontline troop answering phones.

There was a time I considered getting back into call center management and moving to the Philippines full time.
Bad move when you have kids- my son got gastroenteritis on our last trip there, broke my heart to see him get such shitty hospital care.
Looks like I'll drive a cab stateside for the next 17 years til they get their undergrad.

·
Super Moderator
15,771 Posts
No I'm not.
First off, I speak flawless English with clear delivery.
Second, I HAD a 3 page call center resume, half in middle management, half as a Frontline troop answering phones.

There was a time I considered getting back into call center management and moving to the Philippines full time.
Bad move when you have kids- my son got gastroenteritis on our last trip there, broke my heart to see him get such shitty hospital care.
Looks like I'll drive a cab stateside for the next 17 years til they get their undergrad.
Lol, I meant that you were dreaming that Uber would pay three dllrs an hour. I'm sure they're trying to figure out how to pay their CSRs as little as possible.

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
I've been helping a buddy that moved back to LA get reactivated and the outsourced support from Uber has been horrible.

·
Registered
17,830 Posts
My wife is upset that we only have one house in the Philippines.
Also a triple lot a block away, MY lot in the province, and our farm.
But only one building.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts