Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Uber CSR Deleted My new vehicle submission

754 views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  Shyeah Right 
#1 · (Edited)
I had a superfluous vehicle listed on my partner dashboard, and requested that it be removed. Instead, the CSR removed a different vehicle that was in the process of being approved. It just needed a license plate update. He even told me that he deleted the unnecessary one, but he asked if I could resend my required documents directly to him. Translation: he screwed up and is trying to cover his tracks. Long story short, I need to sit and wait twice as long for my vehicle to be approved because somebody deleted the wrong record. Joy.

Update: Oh my ****ing god. They had the correct license plate listed on the new vehicle. They deleted it and replaced it with NEWCAR, then they removed my insurance for some unholy reason. This is work they didn't need to do. Holy shit, are these guys inefficient.

#10 ·
Well, they added a record,

Wait, if it doesn't show up in the app, how can you go online with the car? A previous message even says " I can select it as a car I am driving." There's some mixed messages there.

Edit: Nevermind, I missed the "enough" part in "approved enough to use."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.