Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sick and tired if taking to uber support from peoples in India with no idea whats going on and they have no access to boost info nor promo info. and getting reply back with robo answer.
I was at area 1 and boost was not caculated, talked to uber more than 30min to get credit. UBER SUPPORT noone can see any boost or promotion info & they respond back with all same reply (There was only boost for delivery.)
Does below for delivery or rideshare...I dont think uber support can even see or verify the screen shoot.
Product Font Circle Terrestrial plant Natural material
these weekend again they have same promotion. I'll try onve again if Im in the zone and will argue with uber again....
Product Font Handwriting Design Games

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm sick and tired if taking to uber support from peoples in India with no idea whats going on and they have no access to boost info nor promo info. and getting reply back with robo answer.
I was at area 1 and boost was not caculated, talked to uber more than 30min to get credit. UBER SUPPORT noone can see any boost or promotion info & they respond back with all same reply (There was only boost for delivery.)
Does below for delivery or rideshare...I dont think uber support can even see or verify the screen shoot. View attachment 235151 these weekend again they have same promotion. I'll try onve again if Im in the zone and will argue with uber again....
View attachment 235155
It is only for delivery.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Does it say delivery on top or Uberx, Uberxl? Are you one of uber support from oversea or blind? or dont know how to read or understand ?
If this is promo for delivery, this is Uber intenal issue for posting wrong promo or fake promo to make driver to stand at busy point.
I am not from uber. I am just someone who made the same mistake you did and spent an hour fighting on the phone with uber support about it. Yes, it is misleading as it does not sat deliveries on the map. However, if you tap on the actual promotion itself, it does say in small non bold words, "eats deliveries".

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not from uber. I am just someone who made the same mistake you did and spent an hour fighting on the phone with uber support about it. Yes, it is misleading as it does not sat deliveries on the map. However, if you tap on the actual promotion itself, it does say in small non bold words, "eats deliveries".
As youvseebyour screen show as delivery... May ne shiw uberx,ubrxl

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, Again uber shit oversea support keep telling me there is no boost in our area.. and boost is not getting caculated. Even now there is booat in Nassau. im sure theyllt say it's for delivery only...
I'm tited of talking to oversea uber none edacuated manual reader supporters. . Aslo they have no way to view what boost or promo drivers have in current or future. Thay just answer whatever they learn in manuel and they keep change story and put you on hold forever and ever...

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Well, Again uber shit oversea support keep telling me there is no boost in our area.. and boost is not getting caculated. Even now there is booat in Nassau. im sure theyllt say it's for delivery only...
I'm tited of talking to oversea uber none edacuated manual reader supporters. . Aslo they have no way to view what boost or promo drivers have in current or future. Thay just answer whatever they learn in manuel and they keep change story and put you on hold forever and ever...
Like I said last time, while it may be confusing and misleading it is uber eats. All of those red outlined areas with a boost are for uber eats. Uber would not post a guarennteed boost for pax for 6 hours long.

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
I think it might be pegged to acceptance rating. I was getting those boosts for all trips too, then it changed to only UberEats as my acceptance rate dropped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts