• Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, get a life

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Im sleeping!

Votes: 7 30.4%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
QUICK question. I could be off, but is everyone else having a so so week. NONE of you select folks lol... :p:p:p:p j/k.

I only ask, because Im having a hit or miss week and seeing if it just my chicken self. o_Oo_O
You need to diversify. Can't put all your eggs in one basket. I have only done $250 this week on uber. Nothing on lyft. I have many privates, as well as, other companies that contract with me.

Develop your business. You can't depend on uber and lyft to develop your business. Look for their Achilles heal.

I have allot of privates west valley up to Ventura. Because early morning ride share has failed to provide vehicles. They just can't take the chance of a car being available. Once a company fails you, you don't go back. You find someone that you can trust and is reliable.

Also, try to get passengers from the area that you live and will go direct to you and dump uber/lyft. People love that their driver is local. I have many business travelers in my area that come direct now. Many are two times a week lax drop and picks. Thanks to uber and lyft I have an lax permit. Makes it that much easier to run a gypsy company as I blend in.

·
Registered
17,830 Posts
I had Progresso Chicken and Dumplings Lite Soup for lunch.
Slept like a baby. Dreamed it was 2112 and Granada Hills had condos in the sky.
In the dream, some yuppie broad ordered the minivan to get to the airport.
I brought the PT Cruiser which promptly turned into a bike.

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
I had Progresso Chicken and Dumplings Lite Soup for lunch.
Slept like a baby. Dreamed it was 2112 and Granada Hills had condos in the sky.
In the dream, some yuppie broad ordered the minivan to get to the airport.
I brought the PT Cruiser which promptly turned into a bike.
Ambien gives you bad dreams and some binge eat while they are on it. I recommend seroquel instead. You should switch.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Wow this thread is depressing. You guys are just working too hard when you don't have to be.

I'll be nice and share how work the system, so you won't become one of those deranged drivers throwing your Happy meals at every duckhead that cuts you off in traffic.

Monday I worked the 20/$120 promo from Uber. Made $170 working the surge and finished up my night at USC. Took me about 8 hours because I did have few 15+ miles trips. Tues- Thurs I worked Lyft 40/$660 gurantee about 17 hours total for 3 days.

So my week so far is going pretty well. I'm probably just gonna take the weekend off, or just work the surge for the Weekend.

Edit:I did lucky with the promotion from Uber, but using both apps and making the most from their promotions has been a working strategy for me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.