Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fetched the 1st Rider which is on Pool from 59 Tampines Ave1 going to Tech Whye blk 159. No match till I was near to Choa Chu Kang and Bkt Timah Road junction which is 1.3Km to the rider destination. The 2nd pool rider was just at Pheonix Rd (Hillsta Condo) as shown, rider going to Parc Oasis in Jurong East.

IS THIS WHAT UBER CALLED "POO"???

UBER is CHEATING by MATCHING it so that they take 30% FEE instead of just 10% from DRIVER.

World Map Font Screenshot Parallel
World Map Product Font Parallel
Map Land lot Urban design Yellow Line

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When ERP is incurred for a matched "POO", the fare will show that it was equally shared by rider. HOW CERTAIN ARE YOU SURE THAT UBER HAD INCLUDED THE ERP CHARGE IN THEIR FARE??????

I had witness for myself that UBER can readjust the fare. A rider told me that his fare indicated was $13.70 for the pool from Bedok N to Vivo City. When about to reach Vivo without a match, he told me that he wanted to go RWS, since there is no match, I was kind to send him there. When completed, fare to collect CASH $13.70 but it was split as FARE $6.70 and TOLL $7.00. I did not have a screen shot on that as I thought it would be shown on my final TRIP Detail, The actual Trip detail came out as shown. WHAT DOES THIS SHOW??? UBER CAN READJUST THE FARE WITH TOLL WHENEVER IT WAS INCURRED JUST TO
SHOW DRIVER THAT IT HAD COLLECTED.

Map Font World Line Screenshot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts