Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok for starters I have been banned from uber for the last 3 years coz someone hacked my account and used my details. Secondly I have been charged 9.99 a month since then and I don't use it. Third the double charge sometimes and have just taken 3 lots of 36 dollars from my partner's uber account for the same ride. I will be contacting federal authorities. We want our refund or they will find a whole bunch of uber drivers without cars and jobs and possibly their ****in lives coz I'm gonna blow the **** up. Allow anyone to call not just the drivers. Do you know how ****in frustrating it is. Being ripped off by drivers food delivery drivers and then not getting your food when your meant to and it gets cold because they wait to collect other orders when icecream melts drinks get hot food goes cold. Absalute bullshit I've suffered food poisoning twice because they don't deliver on time . Now my partner doesn't have any money because one of the drivers has charged her 3 times for the same trip. Having to pay uber twice because you order a meal and they charge ya twice at the store. It is time to get rid of ****ing scamming ****s because I will be tearing heads off in court

· Premium Member
2,080 Posts
1. Contact your bank and have them stop payment to Uber.

2. Don’t make threats of violence because it will never help your cause.

3. All of us Drivers ( this is not Uber but a forum for Uber Drivers ) know very well Uber blows the big one!

· Registered
2,045 Posts
1. Contact your bank and have them stop payment to Uber.

2. Don’t make threats of violence because it will never help your cause.

3. All of us Drivers ( this is not Uber but a forum for Uber Drivers ) know very well Uber blows the big one!
And don't order from Uber Eats anymore. Delete all Uber apps from your devices.

· Premium Member
11,275 Posts
Ok for starters I have been banned from uber for the last 3 years coz someone hacked my account and used my details. Secondly I have been charged 9.99 a month since then and I don't use it. Third the double charge sometimes and have just taken 3 lots of 36 dollars from my partner's uber account for the same ride. I will be contacting federal authorities. We want our refund or they will find a whole bunch of uber drivers without cars and jobs and possibly their *in lives coz I'm gonna blow the * up. Allow anyone to call not just the drivers. Do you know how ****in frustrating it is. Being ripped off by drivers food delivery drivers and then not getting your food when your meant to and it gets cold because they wait to collect other orders when icecream melts drinks get hot food goes cold. Absalute bullshit I've suffered food poisoning twice because they don't deliver on time . Now my partner doesn't have any money because one of the drivers has charged her 3 times for the same trip. Having to pay uber twice because you order a meal and they charge ya twice at the store. It is time to get rid of ****ing scamming ****s because I will be tearing heads off in court
I'm shaking, another fierce internet warrior.
Other folks have already explained to you that we are not Uber. Much of what you complain about sounds a little suspicious, a driver charging you three times for the same trip is not possible. We get a trip, we complete trip, we get paid. It's possible that they start and end the trip without you in the vehicle (fraud) but still you would only be charged once.

So now that you know that Uber is a slimy, incompetent and inconsistent company that commits fraud on a global scale, why do you allow yourself to keep getting victimized. It sounds to me like you don't know how to manage your finances online. You probably signed up for a free trial of Uber something and then didn't read the fine print or cancel at the end of the free period, your fault, don't sign up for "free crap" and then you don't have to remember to cancel. Melted ice cream, cold food, don't keep ordering if it isn't working for you. Get off your ass and get it yourself, save the money.

As far as court goes, I'll believe it when I see it. No attorney will take you case when all you have is maybe a hundred or two in damages AND you probably didn't read the thing you agreed to when you created your Uber account which requires you to accept arbitration not court if you have a dispute.

My advice, learn how to control your banking business, dispute charges and don't sign up for crap with unrealistic expectations.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts