Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
With a $50B valuation after never turning a profit, I'm sure he doesn't worry about being "self insured".

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
Oh, if I were a talk show host, he'd be red in the face embarrassed.
I'd love him to pick me up. I'd go through a drive thru and eat in the car then ask him to wait at target while I shopped and buy 10 of the 35 lb cat litter containers and have him load them in and out of the car. Then go to pick up more friends than he has seatbelts and tell him all the other drivers allow it. It would be worth every penny of the $9.73.

Of course I'd complain about the inefficient route and get that reduced to $6.20.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
I'd love him to pick me up. I'd go through a drive thru and eat in the car then ask him to wait at target while I shopped and buy 10 of the 35 lb cat litter containers and have him load them in and out of the car. Then go to pick up more friends than he has seatbelts and tell him all the other drivers allow it. It would be worth every penny of the $9.73.

Of course I'd complain about the inefficient route and get that reduced to $6.20.
Make sure when you leave to touch at least a couple windows and doors with very greasy hands from eating the fast food with bare hands.

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
Make sure when you leave to touch at least a couple windows and doors with very greasy hands from eating the fast food with bare hands.
Oh I'll sit up front and use my greasy hands to direct him by pointing and touching the windshield (because of course I'll tell him "just drive". And of course play with the radio. Use my aux cord to play really bad, really loud Russian folk music and bad opera.

And I'll tell him I don't know how Uber makes money providing such nice cars and gas to their drivers. AND including a tip for the driver!

I'll tell him to be at my house at 3 pm the next day and when he says it doesn't work that way I'll argue that he's wrong and if he's not going to do what I tell him he shouldn't be an uber employee. (I've been told that).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts