Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
64,524 Posts
NY POST
6/11/18
10:37PM EST
After cabbie suicides,Dara wants NYC to impose a fee on ALL app hail trips to help bail out IND medallion owners,Dara told that to the NY Post? The fee would only help Independent medallion owners not fleet owners?
jmo
Uber NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT
PAYING UBER DRIVERS !

FIRST !

# ALL DRIVERS MATTER

Dara better handle HIS OWN BUSINESS
IN HIS OWN HOUSE
FIRST !

Before worrying about the Neighbors !

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
Uber NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT
PAYING UBER DRIVERS !

FIRST !

# ALL DRIVERS MATTER

Dara better handle HIS OWN BUSINESS
IN HIS OWN HOUSE
FIRST !

Before worrying about the Neighbors !
Couldn't have said it better myself! Why is he concerned with the competitor when uber drivers can't even afford butter for their bread? Dumbest motherfker on the planet! Take care of your drivers 1st then you can focus on your P.R.

·
Premium Member
64,524 Posts
Couldn't have said it better myself! Why is he concerned with the competitor when uber drivers can't even afford butter for their bread? Dumbest motherfker on the planet! Take care of your drivers 1st then you can focus on your P.R.
You have BREAD !?

I have " Day Old " Bread . . .

Meanwhile
Craft beer & catered lunch continues at Uber Corporate.

Attachments

·
Registered
474 Posts
Having compassion and helping others is admirable and great.

If you receive over $200,000,000 to take the CEO position at Uber and you have been one of the 10 highest paid tech CEOs at $96,400,000 a year you should “personally” have tremendous ability to help others as well.

Most people that are behind the wheels at Uber want the company to be “Fair” to them but they do not see fairness specially as it relates to their earnings. #CheckYourFareDetails

·
Registered
150 Posts
That's called going public someone is left holding the bag and someone becomes very rich.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts