Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He cancelled the trip in the freeway and wish to jump from the car the camera files are corrupted have to lock the car and stop at front of CHP going 90 was longer accident at Lincoln

You took off before he was out completely and stole his luggage that was on the seat, you did this to yourself.

SMH...
WIsh to drop him to a safe place like gas station or restaurant he cancelled the trip at the freeway

Will do sir

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
That's so colt. You're just blessed enough that you were bornd here and you cane speak good "amurican"
Don't look down on someone else because they weren't fortunate enough as you to be bornd here friend. See I'm from somewhere they caynt speak goot amurican either but I was bornd here.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
He cancelled the trip in the freeway and wish to jump from the car the camera files are corrupted have to lock the car and stop at front of CHP going 90 was longer accident at Lincoln

WIsh to drop him to a safe place like gas station or restaurant he cancelled the trip at the freeway

Will do sir
And what about the fact you drove off with his luggage.

You got off on national blvd, you could have dropped him in the lot right there on the corner, or drove across to the vons lot, instead you drove past several other "SAFE" places, honestly your lucky you didn't get choked out.

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
I'm sorry you had this encounter, but to be honest, there are a few things you did wrong.

1: Right off the bat, talking to the pax about route choices is a HUGE NO-NO. Commit to the route. If the pax mentions routes, then go the way they want to go. You can say something like "Well sir, I'm happy to go whatever route you choose, but I just want you to be aware that Google currently says your route will take 10 minutes longer".

2: What happened when you cut the footage the first time?

3: What happened when you were pulled over on the freeway? Was that a cop talking to the two of you? You do know that you can't let someone out on the freeway, right?

4: After the cop, or whoever it was you were talking to, you should have pulled over at the FIRST public place you saw. Gas station, that Best Western you passed, anything. Once you decide "ride over", you get them out ASAP. From the time you said "I don't feel safe with you in my car" to the point where he gets out and you PULL AWAY BEFORE HE TAKES HIS LUGGAGE he was in your car for ELEVEN MINUTES!!! WTF dude!

5: You started to pull away as he was stepping out of the car!

You handled this poorly. Yea, the pax was a tool and the whole "I know the CEO" thing was lame, but you shot yourself in the foot with this. This video does not help you, it makes you look bad. If you were smart, you'd take it down, delete your profile, and go sign up for Lyft. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts