Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I think the real story here is the CEO of a multi billion dollar company is actually taking an uber lol. You would think he would have a personal driver.
I think it's a big positive, he believes in and is taking his own service, as he should albeit UberBLACK as I read in the Bloomberg feature.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
I think the real story here is the CEO of a multi billion dollar company is actually taking an uber lol. You would think he would have a personal driver.
Uber, everyone's personal driver

I think it's a big positive, he believes in and is taking his own service, as he should albeit UberBLACK as I read in the Bloomberg feature.
Yes it was black. His mission of eliminating traffic and saving the environment must not include him taking a pool ride.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Uber, everyone's personal driver

Yes it was black. His mission of eliminating traffic and saving the environment must not include him taking a pool ride.
Oh POOL? Now that would be a sight lol

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
What is this emailed apology they reference? I never got that. Its hard to push your driver and rider community to be respectful, when leadership acts this way.
It was an email sent to all uber employees not to independent contractors. You guys get that the no in-app tipping EVER mandate comes right down from Travis? The guy's an a*%$ole & I can't wait for the day when I no longer contract to Uber.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think the driver was GREAT! Had the balls to tell him how he felt. This man thinks of all of us as scum! And you should be glad he let's you drive for him! He can raise the Rates and people are still going to ride! I have had riders say if it was as much as a cab they would still take UBER!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I mean we already knew the man doesn't respect or care for drivers. How is it that the driver in this video (all of us) doesn't take responsibility for his own s*** as Travis call it??

Applause and 5 stars Mr. Travis!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.