Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
I got a call from UBER muppets today to find out why I'm no longer driving for them. I told them that I was sick of working for below average hourly income for a company that didn't value good committed drivers. I also told them that I was sick of the lack of support by the idiots at Cremone...... I said with a ******** like Travis at the helm, the company is doomed, why would I want to be associated with that type of organization. She profusely apologized and ended the call.

Was I wrong or right in speaking my mind? I think I was on the money, all the way to the bank!

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
I got a call from UBER muppets today to find out why I'm no longer driving for them. I told them that I was sick of working for below average hourly income for a company that didn't value good committed drivers. I also told them that I was sick of the lack of support by the idiots at Cremone...... I said with a [email protected] like Travis at the helm, the company is doomed, why would I want to be associated with that type of organization. She profusely apologized and ended the call.

Was I wrong or right in speaking my mind? I think I was on the money, all the way to the bank!
Hope you took down the phone number, so you can spread it around on here.
They probably don't get many calls.....

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
well uber s of this foum....i drive very rare know and only two or three trips a week.I go out know and anyone under a 4.7 and a perfect 5 i dont respond and act as i feel like.I dont even engage in anything as a just a hi and goodbye.SIMPLES!!!!

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
I did take an young female uber employee from CBD printing company back to uber HQ in November. She told me it was her job to ring drivers that had not been driving for a while to see if they were still active or had "retired". She would have learned a few new swear words over last 6 months.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts